1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Meat shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerry944t, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Why do we allow trolls on this site? I just don't get it. Look at this clowns other posts and people are actually responding like he's serious.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jerry, I may be one of those trolls too, but I learned something today. I naver shot anything but league and practice so things like this can be very informative to the newbies like myself on ths site. Be patient with us.The meat shoot looks like it could be fun for everyone experienced and new trap shooters we all have a chance to take home the meat.Thanks, Mike.

3. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

There is also another way. 5 guys shoot 2 shots at each post.Total 10 shots.If any guys shoot 10 straight,they move to shoot out.27yrd line set at wobble.If any guys shoot other then 10 straight eg.8,7 or9 then a 8,7 and9 pill goes in the bottle ect. They pull a pill and if they pull a 7 then all guys that shot an 7 goes to a shoot out as discribed above....winner of shoot out gets a ham,turkey or bacon slab.Thats how we do it at our club.Cost $5.00 per chance...nuc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
meat shoot
meat shoot forums
sd trap meat shoot

trap meat shoot

what is a trap meat shoot