1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

##%% meat shoot edwardsburg c.c 1-4-09

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by plinker61, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

monthly meat shoot at edwardsburg conservation club,edwardsburg mich. sunday jan 4th,will have breakfast starting at 8:am-11:am,lunch after noon,prizes for this shoot will be 1st place your choice of turkey,lg. pack of pork chops,or lg. pack chicken breasts,2nd place,your choice(3 styles) of shafers own brats,or breakfast sausage.wont be shooting pistol events or paper shoots this time,but they will return for feb.will have 50/50s,pie shoots,and shot raffels(my homemade shot),hope to see some good weather,and alot of shooters,any returning shooters please drop me a note,so i can get a better idea on how mutch meat needed be for i pick it up next saturday,thanks,mark jones

2. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

3. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

4. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

5. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

up one moore time for sunday,supposed to be decent weather for jan. in s.w. michigan,low to mid 30's with chance of sleet/snow,got 500+lbs of meat to give away,going to fire up the grill for pork chops+chicken breasts for lunch,come on out,mark

6. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.