1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mean Spirited Tiger Woods Joke..but funny

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Chango2, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

What do Tiger Woods and a baby harp seal have in common?

They both get clubbed by a Swede.

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I like it!

ss

3. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Not mean, but very funny!

Guy B.

4. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

I wore a badge for 33 years and I can tell you, if a Police Officer tells you that you have the right to remain silent you should immediately shut your mouth. If you speak at all you should be asking for your attorney.

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

this whole thing is starting to sound like a "I'm stinking filthy rich so i can operate under my own set of rules, and oh, byt the way, I'm Tiger Woods)....I think it's about time the sports/celeb rule brakers get knocked down a peg or 2....

I'd like to hear from some Florida posters on here...do think you could put of talking to the cops until YOU feel like it....or not?

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Read up on the Miranda Decision and answer your own question!!

Curt

7. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Hoosier Daddy has it right,

The Detectives and the DA only have so much time in a day, they really love it when loose lips make their case for them.

Don't talk or answer questions, just hand them the instant lawyer-up card.
    All lawyers and most cops give this free advise.

8. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

She was using the new Nike iron called the Head Smasher.....

9. Illini bird

Illini bird TS Member

Talk about a short Drive into the rough.

10. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

You guys are in big trouble when sissy and BigDog see this CRAP.

11. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

short drive into the rough- now thats funny right there

12. vatrap

vatrap Member

Somebody should check the news reports, Florida law dose not require him to give a statement or answer questions. All he has to do is provide his drivers license, registration and proof of insurance to the investigating officer.

Police have already stated that alcohol was not involved, beyond that why would anybody else care? It could end up just being a reckless driving or failure to maintain control of vehicle ticket and paying to repair the fire hydrant if it was damaged, just like if one of us had done the same thing.

Hoosier Daddy has it right, if the police tell you that you don't have to make a statement, take their advice and be quiet until you can consult with an attorney.

13. atashooter

atashooter Member

Tiger screwed up and instead of putting the ball in the hole, he put his putter in some hole. So, Mrs Woods tried to tee off of Tiger's head.

After the colision, OnStar came on to let Tiger know that his Airbag was deployed and going to beat him to death with a golf club.

14. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

My guess: Tiger's wife is pregnant and became a psycho bitch due to hormonal changes. She demanded that he go to the closest 24 hour convenience store and check out Howard Stern's "Private Parts" DVD and also buy a quart of Ben and Jerry's "Cherry Garcia" Ice Cream. Tiger showed "Cadillac Style" by doing so, but at such a late hour, a sleepy Tiger forgot that HIS special Cadillac SUV had the supercharged CTS or what is it, CTV 500 plus hoursepower supercharged engine. The abundance of low end torque and horsepower made the behicle slice beyond his control. It's as simple as that. Tiger did not want the police to inspect the vehicle as per his contract with GM to not let a prototype be too closely inspected by the public.

You can believe me; I used to work for that guy who once crashed an Oldsmobile back east.

David

15. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

We've all had a little fun making fun of "Ole Tiger" well the facts are this, very early in the am he crashed a car, something had crashed his face before the wreck, his wife broke out a rear window with a golf club, his neighbors have called 911 and all this happened on "Private property" inside his gated community. He doesnt' have to talk to the police at any time, none. His doing what he does just lets all of us think what we may and fill in all the blanks with the juicy stuff. By the way have any of you guys gotten a look at the "other woman"? This chick could stop Big Ben if she ever goes to England. What a dish. Today she admitted she has known Tiger since earlier this year. June or May I think. She is smoken hot. He's lucky it was his lips and not his "FOREhead" :) Dan

16. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Tiger wanted to play the "back nine"..... She said no, and smacked him with the new Nike Head Smasher iron.

Jerbear

17. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

His wife is smoking hot. If you are going to step out you should always step up. Jeff

18. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I think some are confused about the law, traffic accident investigations are different, don't know about Florida but I would be surprised if they are different. When a traffic accident is being investigated you are required to answer the questions, and you don't get the Miranda warnings. different than just being stopped walking on the street.

Now being on private property can change things a bit, but most cities have ordinances putting accidents on private property under the jurisdiction of local law enforcement. But in the end megabucks trumps everything anywhere in the country.

19. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

What does all of this have to do with Trapshooting??

eak...

20. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

so was it a 7 iron or a 9?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.