1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ME TROOP GREETERS

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by craby boy, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craby boy

craby boy TS Member

The Maine troop greeters who meet our troops planes 24/7 at the Bangor International Airport,who are both returning home and being deployed just surpassed greeting the 800,000 hero.,

Hugs, cell phone use, & snacks are dispensed.

Check thier web site Maine Troop Greeters.com

Pete

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

A great bunch of people.

My son saw and met them coming and going to Iraq as have a lot of our armed service men and women.

Can't say enough about them.

God bless them one and all!

Hauxfan!

3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

This kind of reminds me of the Miracle of the North Platte Canteen. Early in WWII this town intended to meet its National Guard when they were headed west. It was the Arkansas Guard not theirs, Well from that point on they fed & entertained every troop train that entered the North Platte Depot. This was the major x-fer point for trains of that era. They never missed a train. It was a miracle they did it inspite of wartime rationing. We were a great nation then. There is a good book call" Once Upon A Town"

Phil Berkowitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.