1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MD State Shoot SCORES????

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by TjayE, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TjayE

TjayE Member

Where can I find the results from the Maryland State Shoot? I can follow the Ohio State Shoot scores and would like to follow the Maryland results also. Thanks for any info you can give me. Tom

2. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

Hey Tom,

Jack Clark won the Singles Championship

John Kirksey won the Runner-up

William "Billy" Forester won AA class

Robert Kozur won A class

I hope this helps you.

John

3. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

Being from PA, I had inquired about a radio or TV station to see the scores from my camper as the shoot progressed. I must admit that we are spoiled by the RJ Stuart system that is in place at Elysburg.

I was informed that MD had no such syatem in place yet, which was not a problem for me. I fully understand the amount of work that was already done to make the shoot possible. Most of the personnel stated that there is much more to be done in the future.

You might try the website marylandtrapshooting.com sometime in the near future. I do know that last year's state shoot results were posted there, the last I had visited it.

4. TjayE

TjayE Member

Trapmanjohn, Thanks for the info.

Good luck to you today with the Doubles and Handicaps.

Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

results maryland state trap shoot