1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MD STATE SHOOT PROGRAM DATA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gdbabin, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I can't find my 2009 Maryland State shoot book. Can someone please post the shoot program data here or on an Email for me that covers the entire state shoot schedule Wednesday through Sunday? I'd appreciate the help.

Guy Babin

2. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Thanks Charlie, I needed a shell count for me and my son. Looks like we'll need at least 2600.

Appreciated,

Guy

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

You need to come help me get my trailer to Millington Guy

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

PM sent.... call me

5. FormerMarine

FormerMarine Member

Is the Maryland State shoot held in Millington or Thurmont?

6. lisalong

lisalong Member

I think you better look at your program again. Mine has the 50 bird special handicap on Sunday. And don't forget, MD wants us all to take off work on Thursday for the usual event that is held on Friday (Doubles class championship)and I pity the poor people who have to work Friday since they'll be missing the Doubles Championship that is usually held on Sunday. I know, PA does it, but PA is a much bigger shoot and can't run the doubles, handicap and shootoffs on Sunday without getting people on the road to home after dark. What was MD thinking when they did this?

7. Seitz Shooter

Seitz Shooter Member

The State Shoot is held at Millington, as usual.

Adios, Dirk

8. DONNE

DONNE Member

Hey Lisa , You should ask those questions to the President of MSSA . I know the change has more than 1 person upset. I guess he wants to try something different. Looks like the weather is going to be nice to us. Eveyone remember to shoot EARLY or you'll find out why quickly !
    As far as the shoot being held at Thurmont ................. well
    Mom always said if you can't say something nice .....

9. lisalong

lisalong Member

I'm all for changes to this sport, but with the economy the way it is, if we want to shoot, we have to work when we can. Taking 2 days off for MD isn't in MY cards and not in many others that I know.

10. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

lisalong... not sure if I follow you about Thursday. May I or may I not walk in on Friday to shoot the doubles without being there on Thursday?

11. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

12. BudLight

BudLight Member

bridgetoofar, You may walk in Friday and shoot the doubles.

13. Shoot-at-em

Shoot-at-em TS Member

The idea may have been to shorten the day on Sunday. Driving west from that side of the Bay Bridge kept many folks away from the shoot on Sunday. With a shorter program drivers can leave sooner to avoid some of the beach traffic. Maybe

14. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

very good idea...and damn considerate too...that bridge is a pain in the rump...I just happen to be one of the lucky folks that come over the top of the bay

15. FormerMarine

FormerMarine Member

If I had been to it before I would know that it is where it "usually is" and being there is no program available online and Thurmont is listed as the home grounds on the MD sate website......

16. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I think having just the Championship Handicap event on Sunday is a great idea.

Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.