1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MCF&G (Indy) Thursday Night Trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Indyrun, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indyrun

Indyrun Member

Marion County Fish & Game ( www.indyrange.com ) is open for Trap Every Thursday Evening, All Year. Including Holidays if they happen to fall on a Thursday. We Have Two Trap Fields. We shoot in daylight and under the lights 5:30 - 10 PM. The official start time listed on the club website is 6 PM but we have actually been getting started before 5:30 most Thursdays. Practice for beginner & expert alike. If there is enough interest we also will run a 50 Bird program or Piece & Protect. Gas Heated/Air Conditioned Clubhouse with a cozy fireplace and plenty of seating.

Trap at MCF&G is open to the public. Members and Non-members pay $4 per round (25 targets). Non-members pay a one-time per evening charge of $2 regardless of how many rounds you shoot.

Kids under 18 Shoot Free.

FREE Pitch-in dinner: Coming right after work? No problem, we always have something great to eat and the best part is it is absolutely FREE. Our members and a few regulars bring in a wide variety of foods and deserts to share with all. Plus we always have a fresh pot of free Hot Coffee.

2. tsosin

tsosin TS Member

Six years ago I showed up at Marion county fish and game with an old rusted Remington 1100 magnum that would not eject a 23/4 shell, and very little understanding of what it takes to be a good trap shooter. I was welcome from the first day, made friends who have been instrumental in my progress as a trap shooter, and enjoyed the many other shooting disciplines offered at the club.

Give us a try, make some new friends and, if necessary, learn the basics from some very good shooters.

Ted Sosin

3. Indyrun

Indyrun Member

Thanks Ted. And you are one of those very good shooters we learn from!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.