1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

McCain's

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GunDr, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

In 2001, McCain founded the Alexandria, Va.-based Reform Institute as a vehicle to receive funding from George Soros' Open Society Institute and Teresa Heinz Kerry's Tides Foundation and several other prominent non-profit organizations.

Read it all here......

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56177

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

This too!

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Again, McCain is NOT a conservative.

4. Brian in Oregon

The ONLY thing Bush has going for him is that (so far) he hasn't signed any anti-gun laws, and he didn't eat quiche after the 9-11 attack. Other than that, he's pushed through some really onerous laws that strip our basic rights standing between us and tyranny (I shudder to think of Hillary with those tools) and he's totally screwed up the handling of the Iraqi war. Bush is NOT a conservative, but he's not an anti-gunner, or at least is smart enough not to step into that quagmire.

I haven't done much shooting lately. It's been pretty nasty here for weather, and I've been trying to keep from getting a chest cold, which with my lung damage from pneumonia would not be a good thing. I've also been in Boise for a while. Might get out and try some hunting this coming weekend. I know where a bobcat has been trying to get into a chicken coop in broad daylight, and I have my furbearers license and a bobcat tag. At the very least maybe a coyote will come in.

5. Brian in Oregon

The biggest mistake in Iraq was the total disarming and disbanding of the Iraqi armed forces. They were built on the Soviet pattern, so all that really needed to be done was a leadership change and have a new version of the Republican Guards to cow the rest into submission. We have been and are wasting a lot of time and lives making up for that mistake. Bush treated the Iraqi military like the Germans in WWII, when he should have treated them like the Italians and turned them to our side.

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

The best thing a Repub can do is to take the Libs' money! LOL

Wake up. It is either vote for McCain, or let Hitlery or Osama Obama run the nation into the ground. A vote for any third party, write in, or "stay-at-home protest" is a vote for the gun hating, freedom despising liberal. If you think those two are bad, consider who will fill high positions in government if they are elected!

Unqualified or malicious appointments to the Supreme Court can short circuit the electoral and legislative process until basic rights are turned into "taxable priviliges", if not outright prohibitions.

My medical coverage is with Veteran's Administration. I am fortunate, but earned it. I am debt free, so I do not owe more on my house than it is worth. I spend less than I make, so am not two paychecks from financial disaster. My credit rating is over 800, but I do not carry a balance on credit cards. My specialized training credentials allow me a pretty much recession proof business.

I am not a genius, but smarter folks than I are fools with their finances.

I can survive a term of an unqualified Democrat better than most. I do not wish to "survive" an administration.

I served my country over there a long time ago. Trust me, you do not want those maniacs over here with dynamite belts. You do not want to hear ALLAH AKBAR, then BOOM over HERE. They will go after your CHILDREN, in their SCHOOLS. This has been and is being done.

With liberals lacking a moral compass concentrating on their own sick agenda in office, there won't be much left in 2012 for us to pick up.

I would rather one other than John McCain be the Republican candidate, but this is the hand we are being dealt.

The 2008 election is most distasteful to me. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way.

Time to concentrate on regaining a conservative base in Congress. If we quit feeding, defending, and financing the rest of the world, close our borders, and put America first, any "recession" we may be having will go away.

7. shadow

shadow Active Member

Gonna have to hold my nose to vote this time around. McCain would probably be better for us, but it would be nice to also vote in enough real conservative Senators and Reps to take back both houses.

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

sammie you are one sorry S.O.B.

9. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Mash on the link deckart/sammie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.