1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

McCains Plane and the flag

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sjk, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjk

sjk TS Member

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=mccains+plane+and+the+flag

Obama should have left the flag on his plane, imho. But if he did, some knucklehead would have found a reason to object to that and say he doesnt deserve to fly it on his plane yet. Obamas inexperience is showing!

In the meantime, your salary buys less, the dollar is worth less, your gas costs more, shells cost more, and another day of the war rolls by at $350 mil per day.

Am I out of the "club" yet? Do I have to turn in my 35 year old BT-99? How many posts til I am called a troll or worse, a Liberal!

Both planes have small American flags. Get over it.

2. sjk

sjk TS Member

no fan of Pelosi here! Most (not all, but most) of congress, D's and R's alike are a bunch of self serving a-holes. Too many "bridges to nowhere" (R's) and "money in freezers" (D's).

Fix my roads, keep the streets safe, stay out of my personal affairs, keep America strong and dont tax me to death.

And 6 bucks for gun clubs or estates or nobelsports is insane.

3. perga1

perga1 Active Member

I will not vote for any incumbents this year and never again for any candidate that is a Lawyer. JRm

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

OMG, guys, lets keep our eye on the ball. There are, like, 800 reasons why not to vote for Obama that are more important than the, "why did he take the flag off the tail rudder of his plane."

Incidentally, the flag that had been on his plane was, and still is, the company logo of North American Airlines.

5. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

One has proven what this country means to him while the other is trying to prove what he means to this country. The massiah has a monsterous ego.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.