1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

McCains Circus Act...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chessney, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chessney

chessney TS Member

McCain just shot himself in the foot. The American public will view this as a circus act. Do you really think this woman can run the country if something would happen to McCain? The Dem. party will have a field day with this chick! All hopes for a repeat Rep. president just went down the sh*ter....Yea I know she's NRA lifer,hunter,fishermen,ect.That's not what the rest of America cares about..Come on now....Ziggy

2. Irfner

Irfner TS Member

Of all four of the candidates she is the only one with administrative experience.

3. Juno

Juno TS Member

I think you better just wait and see Ziggy. The rest of America?

4. Juno

Juno TS Member

In the 20 or so minutes she spoke this morning, she listed MORE of her accomplishments as Mayor and Governor than Obama has in his entire CAMPAIGN!!!!!!!!!! (We still have yet to hear of one of his).

5. spritc

spritc Active Member

Obama has no accomplishments, he's been out campaigning for two years. This lady has just made McCain our next President and no matter what you liberals say, she'd be a better President than Obama, at least she knows how to run a State, Obama knows how to run his mouth.

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Ziggy, she is not a "chick", and you just show your bias by calling her that. I have my doubts that you would ever be satisfied with any woman in politics.

7. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

At this point, I would vote for Bozo the Clown.......

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"I would vote for Bozo the Clown"

Obama appreciates your support.

9. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

The liberal loser left are beside themselves! She is pro life, pro gun, a mother of 5(with a downs syndrom child), has a union member in her family, and a son deployed to Iraq. She will appeal to the military, gun owners, the working class, women voters, and Evagelicals. ALL of which McCain HAS to have to win. Couple that coupled with the fact she is the ONLY one with administrative management experience from being the Gov. of the largest state in the union. By the immediate and unrelenting attacks by the left, it is clear they are worried sick! I love it how these freaking IDIOT MORONS try to say she is inexperienceed, when Obama has NO experience and has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING unless you count being a goffer boy for the Daley mob! I find it interesting that the left quickly swithed from their glowing worship of their "anointed one" and their OHHH AWW! about his supposedly great speech to the all out attack dog mode on Gov. Palin. Are the left wing coomie obamie lovers worried. You can bet your sweet bippy they are!!!!!!

10. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Kolardude you are right... only when the teleprompter breaks.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S47sO1TCVmE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S47sO1TCVmE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

11. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Tron - Very funny! This selection just demonstrates McCain's willingness to "think outside the box". Obama's selection was not for change -- anything but -- he selected the biggest "politcal hack" in Washington, D.C. He slected an insider who will not support any change. Even my wife who is an ardent democrat is having trouble with McCain's choice because she supports women's rights. This presents a real dilema for women as it is the best opportunity in the past century to actually place a woman in or next door to the White House. This govenor [lady] has impressive credentials!! McCain has taken the wind out of Obama's sails! The "lady" may just deliver the presidency back to the Republican's. A tremendously exciting nomination WITH SUBSTANCE!!! Fred

12. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

All I can say is WAY TO GO Mac I like your choice.

13. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

Great choice! A grand slam home run!

I can't wait to hear the debate about drilling for more oil offshore and in the ANWR.

Ed Ward

14. chessney

chessney TS Member

Lets compare her to Biden. Biden has 10 times more foreign experience then her. In Iran, Afghan ect. they view woman allot differently then we do here.Do you think they will take that duo serious? No offence to Alaska but Alaska is almost a foreign country. She is out of the loop way up there. Before today I'll bet 90% of the country never heard of her. She is just a pawn on McCain's chess board. Too bad, it sure looks good for the Dems. now!...Ziggy

15. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

Look at it this way. She has the administrative experience, is the Commander in Chief of the Alaska National Guard and has been in control of 1/50th of the United States. The only experience Obama has is running for President of the United States since being elected a Senator in Illinois.

Gary

16. Juno

Juno TS Member

You mean you think it looks good for YOU dems now. Don't you Ziggy? Gary, his eyes and ears are closed.

17. laura!

laura! Member

Slide Action, political affiliations aside, do you really think women will vote for McCain solely based on his choice of a female running mate? Please give us more credit than that.

18. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Obama couldn't run a pay toilet if he had somebody to make the change.

19. Juno

Juno TS Member

Ya, slide action. And give blacks more credit too. you think the majority will vote for Obama because he is part black?

20. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Face it ziggy, you don't know a thing about her. Nothing.

Mash on the video links that are popping up here and other places. There are lot's of them. She is sharp. Promptly answering questions without the "you know" "you know" "you know" stumble and stammer that Hussein Obama does constantly.

There is quite a contrast between this lady,,and Biden. Their philosophical differences will become blatantly obvious,,very shortly,,and I think it will be a blast. I can't wait for the vice presidential debate!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.