1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

McCain's adventures

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by piranha2, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piranha2

piranha2 TS Member

Maybe he is a little bit normal after all.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

3. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

I wouldn't believe anything printed in that liberal wipe if the owners and editors were standing on a stack of bibles swearing on their mothers graves that it was true. IMHO those owners and editors should get a long drop on a short rope for TREASON.

Buz

4. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

School time again Trappy: 1. McCain is 71, not 76. 2. His point is that to date Obama is all retoric and no substance. 3. McCain is real....and when he forces Obama to reveal the communist doctrine he plans for us the wool will come off your eyes.

Buz

5. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Once he gets the nomination, fire and brimstone will rain down on him from the liberal media.

Here's a little more fodder....

"That John McCain is clinically nuts is scary enough. What worries a small group of GOP Senators and Congressmen even more is a deep and dark skeletal secret in McCain's glorified past to which they are privy, and which the Clintons will use to blackmail him."

http://radiopatriot.blogspot.com/2008/02/spooks-from-past.html

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

No wonder that qualified folks, without blemish, would not stoop to run for public office. (groan)

7. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Trappy, are you old enough to vote?

8. incognito

incognito TS Member

Trappy,

If you aren't willing to fight for your country, why on Earth would you believe you have any right to live here? I have friends and family in Iraq who know they are not only fighting for America, but making the entire world a better place to live. My nephew told me recently that his only regret concerning Iraq is that he has to listen to whining crybabies like you.

9. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

THE NEW YORK TIMES JUST REPORTED THAT OBAMA IS A MUSIUM, THEY READ A ANONYMOUS POST ON THE INTERNET THAT SAID HE WAS...............Just kidding....Rick

10. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

If John is actually chasing women at his age I have new found respect for the man.

11. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I'm not sure how I'll vote yet, not that anyone cares but me. I find the political rhetoric being slung from all quarters disturbingly enthralling--kind of like not being able to ignore the scene of a terrible traffic accident.

I do wonder though, how many non-incumbent presidential candidates have been experienced and qualified in the requisite skill sets required to skipper the most powerful and influential country on the globe. Was the Gipper, Clinton, Honest Abe, FDR, W, JFK? I think not.

What they did have to varying degrees as they assumed their duties is the capability to learn. Some could very effectively argue that one or more on my truncated list may have learning disabilities and secretly rode the short bus to school--but my point is that I really can't think of any first-time president who was close to fully qualified. Some surely were more than others, but there have been several, ultimately very successful presidents who had a very thin resume going in.

Being a retired Navy man, I want to default to McCain. Having grown up in the 60's and 70's I'm also pulled to the notion of new inspirational blood ala JFK that Obama instills. We've outlasted hardcore Democrats, Republicans, and everything in-between. Something tells me we'll outlast what ever happens following November 2008.

As a dad with teen-aged sons, I'm glad to see you care Trappy and that you are engaged in the debate that we are free to share in our country.

I hope that neither you, nor your future offspring ever find yourselves in the position of placing your lives in jeopardy in defense of our country. Most that have, I'm secure in saying, feel the same way.

Guy Babin

12. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

There is a true difference between a cheer leader & a real leader, as a retired submariner, I have seen the Navy training film "Learn or Burn", where the then Cdr. Mccain's jet is engulfed by fire on the deck of the Forrestal, in a few weeks he was flying missions of N. Vietnam & was shotdown. He comes from a family tradition of service. Unlike others he believes in what he is doing & not driven by ego.-----Phil

13. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Well here is one thing that I am not crazy about in Qbama'a past or Billary's either.

TAKE A FEW MOMENTS AND READ THIS LETTER. THESE ARE STRONG, POWERFUL AND COURAGEOUS WORDS COMING FROM A RETIRED COLONEL.
    AND READ WHAT LINCOLN HAD TO SAY AT THE END.
    WOW!

33 Senators Voted Against English as America 's Official Language on June 6, 2007.

On Wed. 6 June 2007 23:35:23 - 0500 Colonel Harry Riley , USA , Ret. wrote:
    Senators:

Your vote against an amendment to the immigration Bill 1348 ....to make English America's official language is astounding.
    On D-Day, no less, when we honor those that sacrificed in order to secure the bedrock, character and principles of America , I can only surmise your vote reflects a loyalty to illegal aliens.

I don't much care where you come from. What your religion is. Whether you're black, white, or some other color...male or female......Democrat, Republican or Independent....... But I do care when you are a United States Senator representing Citizens of America ....and Vote against English as the official language of the United States .

Your vote reflects Betrayal. Political Surrender. Violates Your Pledge of Allegiance. Dishonors historical principle. Rejects Patriotism. Borders on traitorous action and, in my opinion, makes you unfit to serve as a United States Senator ...

impeachment... Recall........Or other appropriate action is warranted or worse.

Four of you voting against English as America 's Official Language are Presidential Candidates: Senator Biden , Senator Clinton , Senator Dodd and Senator Obama .

Four Senators vying to lead America, but won't or don't have the courage to cast a vote in favor of 'English' as America 's Official Language when 91% of American Citizens want English officially designated as our language.

This is the second time in the last several months this list of Senators have disgraced themselves as 'political hacks' ...... Unworthy as Senators and certainly unqualified to serve as President of the United States .

If America is as angry as I am, you will realize a backlash so stunning it will literally 'rock you out of your panties'......... And preferably totally out of the United States Senate.
    The entire immigration bill is a farce... Your action only confirms this really isn't about America .....it is about self-serving politics ......despicable at best. It has been said:
    'Never Argue with an Idiot....They'll drag you down to their level!'

The following Senators voted against making English the official language of America :

Akaka (D-HI)

Bayh (D-IN)

Biden (D-DE) (Wants to be President)

Bingaman (D-NM)

Boxer (D-CA)

Cantwell (D-WA)

Clinton (D-NY) (Wants to be President)

Dayton (D-MN)

Dodd ( D- MN ) wants to be president

Domenici (R-NM) coward. Protecting his senate seat

Durbin (D-IL)

Feingold (D-WI) - not unusual for him

Feinstein (D-CA)

Harkin (D-IA)

Inouye (D-HI)

Jeffords (I-VT)

Kennedy - (D-MA)

Kerry (D-MA) (tried to be president)

Kohl (D-WI))

Lautenberg (D-NJ)

Leahy (D-VT)

Levin (D-MI)

Lieberman (I-CT) Disappointment here.....

Menendez (D-NJ)

Mikulski (D-MD)

Murray (D-WA)

Obama (D-IL) (Wants to be President)

Reed (D-RI)

Reid (D-NV) Senate Majority Leader

As Lazar (D-CO)

Sarbanes (D-MD)

Schumer (D-NY)

Stabenow (D-MI)

PRESIDENT ABRAHAM LINCOLN

'Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or Hanged!!!

PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING AROUND THE UNITED STATES TILL THE ELECTION!

Bob Lawless

14. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Jerry944T I have to disagree with you on this "If John is actually chasing women at his age I have new found respect for the man." sorry IMO if he is he is the same type of crap as Slick Willy.

Bob Lawless

15. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Maybe he will pull the same as Slick Willy as president. Being preoccupied with getting his tubes cleaned may be just enough to keep him out of the way. He is still better than a Dum - a - crap.

16. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Obama is going to be the nominee and he is the most liberal, inexperienced candidate running, in fact he is the most inexperienced person in the senate period. McCain is not a perfect person for the job in my view, but one of these two is going to be your leader and only the voters will decide. Are you willing to vote for who is the best choice for America or are you going to pout about how poor all the choices are and either waste your vote on a person that has no chance or not even make the effort? Bill Clinton won in 1992 with 43% of the vote thanks to H.Ross Perots supporters.

17. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Very well said Tripod.

18. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

McCains wife made a statement saying that if John McCain caught an intern he would have to practice up on trying to stick a wet noodle up a Wildcats ass or something to that effect ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

19. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Here's a better "rumor".

Glad he didn't have chili for breakfast.

20. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

Trappy,name me three accomplishments O bama has had. His personality,ability to enthrall you with his silver tongue and the fact that he's half black and riding a wave of frenzied media b.s. don't count.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.