1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

McCain Suffers from PTSD?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JH, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JH

JH Well-Known Member

PTSD or "battle fatigue" has been around for a long time. However, politically correct social service agencies tend to over-identify and over-diagnose the condition for self-serving reasons.

Teddy Kennedy's alcoholism and womanizing may be related to PTSD...after all, that midnite swim and the haunting image of Mary Jo has lingered....

John Edwards cheating on his cancer striken wife may be related to PTSD....

Bill Clinton's Monica affair may be related to PTSD...you would be traumatized too if you had to sleep with Hillary.....

Nowadays, you can get a charlatan to diagnose PTSD for virtually any minor stressful event......

2. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

There is no evidence that any of these people suffered from PTSD or what ever it's called now.Gmag---George W Bush was not involved with the war in Viet Nam. He chose to drop out of the Texas Air Guard and then drop out of the Guard altogether. His Daddy bought his way out of it and he never went to Viet Nam. It's a pretty well documented fact that his military records were missing in action from the Texas records and that's all there is to that except there was one idiot who claimed he could remember that Goerge drew pay from the Base somewhere in the Delta region. Who cares? It's a done deal and all those that sucessfully hid all the wrong things in George W's life cant put ol Humpty Dumpty back together again now that his leading the nations financial sector to ruin has put us bankrupt. Damner we are in a hell of a shape with the FED lowering rates again today down to 2% now. Our money says in God we Trust. I'm saying God help us. Dan

3. chessney

chessney TS Member

This is just another reason why I won't vote for that old bast#rd...Ziggy

4. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

You know Dan, the point you make, is the fact that you never criticize slick willie's draft dodging, and, his giving aid and comfort to the enemy,,someone that said "I loath the military" Why is that??

After all, slick willies failures unleashed global terror.

Ziggy,,I'll bet John thinks you're a bast#rd too!! After all, you and him are opposites!!

5. chessney

chessney TS Member

Gmag, I'll tell you the one thing I can do. I can tell the diffirence between a hillbilly that quotes hillbilly songs and someone that knows what the hell their talking about. And you know what class you fit into!...Ziggy

6. chessney

chessney TS Member

Gmag..WOW..I hope I didn't raise your blood perssure? That's alot of stuff there!!! It's all good....Ziggy..PS Obama kicked McSame's ass last night!!!!!

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't miss this sh--- for the world

8. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Hey Ziggy....match over, gmag just popped your little lunch bag.

Gmag, thanks for your service, we need more like you.

9. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Face it McCain is to old to run this country. Look at the guy in the debates. He looks like he is ready to fall over. Hope he don't fall on a NUKE button.

10. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I never talked about Bill Clinton because his name wasn't brought up in the thread. Besides that Chaney was a draft dodger also if anyone who got an educational pass was a dodger according to you. So was I or so I thought except I was 1-A the whole time I was in college cause I dropped a class my first quarter in school. I never got a draft notice. My number in the lottery was 291 on the first lottery and I was slated to be drafted in January of 70 however they had the first lottery on Dec 17th. I got the high number and was not drafted at all. My doctor told me later I would never have made it thru basic with my back. I had an accident with a horse when I was 14 and have a difficult time running with a load on my back. I can work without pain and have for the most part of 45 years since then but the rigors of basic training would have been too much. So why I your opinion does a person have to be a republican to lead this country? These last 8 years have been a joke guy. Six oof the last 8 years the repubs were in total control and did nothing absolutely nothing to help us out. Tru the last two years the Democrats have fought the veto and the bankers hours of the Senate and congress to try to make this country work again. All I ever see from you is old news about a guy who was president during the most productive 8 years of this nations history who when he left office the bottom line was black instead of red. Sorry guy I must be blind cause I can't see your forrest for all the trees in the way. Good luck on the doctors getting your medication regulated again cause dude you need it. Dan

11. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Dahaub.....

Excuses....excuses....why didn't you volunteer regardless of your draft number? as many of us did....you see liberal-democrats males tend to be comfort centered, self-serving, cowardly weasels with many feminine traits.......

Most people who have been doing the dying have been rural/suburban conservatives.....people who "hold on to their guns and religion"....bi-coastal cowardly urban left wing trust fund baby-weasels have no idea what Honor, Country and Duty is all about!

VOTE MCCAIN/PALIN KEEP THE WEASELS IN THEIR BURROWS!

12. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Gmag or JBrooks whoever you are you need to take your meds. We are in the midst of a collapse of Wall Street and stock prices and we are having a fairly good election campaign for President of this nation. You are harping on a president that has been out of office for eight years. What's your point????Look at all the lies that got George Bush elected to office ( the second time) he was appointed by the Supreme Court of the Land the first election as we all know. Look at his joke of a military record, his driving record and his arrest record -----------opps-----I forgot we can't say anything about GW cause about half you repubs will go off your meds and start to slobber at the mouth explaining how he's done everything right for us as we watch Wall Street go down the tubes and his War in Iraq go on and on and on. Haven't those contractors made enough money on their investment yet? Can't we declare victory and come home. You know that we will never win that war if we bring our troops home. We will have to leave troops there forever like we have had stationed in Germany and also in Korea and Japan. So when are we going to get Osama? One would have thought that with all the technology we have in our military we could have gotten that job done and not have had to spend billions and all those lives of our military in Iraq. But that's ok cause you have all the answers as to why and what business we have in going there to begin with. Hey did you notice about 4 months ago the military announced that the oil companies that had been nationalized by Sadam were all given back their property by the Iraq government?????????? That's why we were in the war to begin with and it finally came out. About 6 years late if you ask me. But I'm not like you repubs who will climb a tree and lie to you instead of stand on the ground and look you in the eye and tell you the truth. Dan

13. chessney

chessney TS Member

Dan, Amazing..You da man!!!..Ziggy

14. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Gmag, the facts above require to much reading comprehension for Dehaub, Cheesy, and 2str8. Don't confuse them with the facts. Amazing how their little liberal lefty minds work...their solution is to just let the government take care of us, more taxes, socialized health care, etc. These fools get their marching orders from their union goons,moveon.org, npr radio, and guys like Barney Frank, Pelosi, and the rest of the corrupt hate America dems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.