1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

McCain speech

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by olabell, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olabell

olabell TS Member

Just listened to his speech,was okay,just really wish we had someone else on the republican ticket,sure is going to make it hard to go to the polls in Nov.
    I am afraid our country as we have known it is well on its way out, especially if the dems. get in.
    I am a woman and I don't think our country is ready for a female leader, and I don't think we are ready for a muslin. Just my way of thinking.

2. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

Which one is the Muslim?

3. Shotgunbutch

Shotgunbutch Member

Which one is the woman?

Arnie

4. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

A Muslin? There is a Muslin running? Hmm. That is why I follow TS threads. I learn interesting things from knowledgeable folks. Jake

5. theodorescolt45

theodorescolt45 TS Member

'jake-a-roo' -- obviously olabell made a type, the (m) and the (n) are next
    to each other and as the HOME keys are [ASDF] {RH} and [JKL;] {LH} perhaps
    she really does touch typing and does not hunt and peck and look at the keyboard.
    chill out, you're a tad too anal retentive, go for a walk or have a drink ...

6. olabell

olabell TS Member

If you don't know the differance you are in a world of hurt!And I am sorry if I have upset anyone, all you have to do is watch the news!

7. IM390

IM390 Member

This is going to be one of those elections you vote against an opponent instead of voting for someone.

8. phirel

phirel TS Member

I see a similarity between this election and a Calcutta where I am forced to select between three shooters who have never broken higher than a 78 in handicap.

Pat Ireland

9. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

McCain's speech was anything BUT OK. He said that he would take the advise of other nations when making important decisions. I think that is simply wrong! We SHOULD consult with others before making certain decisions BUT we should do so only for input and not abdicate our interests to those of others. If he doesn't think he can make the tough decisions without getting the agreement of other countries, he should not be President or even have the audaccity to run for the offioce.

10. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Pat,

Always put your money on the shooter with sand on his/her shoes.....

Curt

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Taking a good long look at those that are running makes you wonder "What the Hell is this world coming to" ..? You got a woman (?), a Muslim, and a Democrap in a Republican suit ... Talk about Deep doo doo ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Other countries own our national debt. If we don't play nice nice they will pull the pin on us collapsing our battered fasade of an economy.

13. phirel

phirel TS Member

Shannon- Much of the national debt is owed to US citizens. I have a sum in both T-notes and E-bonds. That means you owe me money.

Pat Ireland

14. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

I fail to understand how the spouse of a president is considered in the "second seat" They are just decorative baggage and a receiver of "pillow talk". Politicans will promise anything to get elected but they seldom produce even a workable part of their promises. We need a leader with backbone and the gumption to wave the mighty sword when needed. I don't want to think that the 4000 Americans that have died in Iraq have died in vain. One well placed necular device would prove our intent (the right way or no way at all) and the fallout would put Iran on their toes realizing they could be next. First strike will prove our intent! Actions talk, B.S. walks!

Big Jack

15. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    You don't think the country is ready for a woman leader?<br>
    <br>
    What if McCain picked Condi Rice as his VP?<br>
    <br>
    My understanding is Condi is very pro-Second Amendment. Choosing her might even help bring some breakaway Republican voters back into the fold, instead of their votes going to third party.

16. olabell

olabell TS Member

Big Jack you are right on.

17. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Ok Pat,

If you are at Mason MI. for the GLG I'll buy you a hot Itailian sub from the grounds cafe as a down payment.

If the sky don't fall first!

Shannon

18. Duck Head

Duck Head TS Member

We do not need anybody's permission to do anything. We own the world. Disagree? Well if we go down the world goes down because there will be nobody in this country to buy their goods. Their economy's will go bust. It's time to turn the upside down world right side up and start being the boss again, not the servent!We don't need the tail wagging the dog no more! What happened to GW's whoop-ass treatment to the mid east? Whiners and liberals.Oh-mama and Billery will waste the 4000 lives and 30k wounded. Who's wrong when that happens? Not GW in my opinion. Your's may vary.

19. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

+1 for Duckhead.

Since when did Europe start running this country? Wasn't that what the war in 1776 was about? What makes them so qualified to know anything about a war, healthcare, or anything except croissants and wine?

20. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I agree that we should consult with other nations - then we should calculate what is in OUR best interests and tell them to screw off! America is the engine of the world-wide economy and democracy. How would the rest of the world do without us? Very poorly, indeed!

I am sick of the liberal a$$holes forcing us into terrible postions. If we drilled for our own oil and built more refineries, we would be paying less thana dollar a gallon for gas and be growing our economy at 10% per year. China and India would not be serious economic competitors and the Arabs would be sending us boatloads of cash to buy our foodstuffs. The Euro would be $.50 and the Europeans would be begging for increased immigration quotas into the US.

BUT the feckless American people, indoctrinated in school by liberal if not communist teachers no longer have the vision or the will to take back their country from these ravening beasts dressed in sheep's clothing. And now, just to top it off, we have THREE (3) liberals running for President. I don't know how much more this country can stand before it colapses or explodes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.