1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

McCain lying about Iraq safety?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KEYBEAR, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

And how was it when you were over there ??

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Don't feed the snotnose troll.

3. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

let iraq pay for there own war until they give us oil at a resonable price.

4. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

So Trappy how was it when you were there? Can you honestly say anything different through personal experience? Not trying to bash you, just wondering because I was not there. Bill

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

My daughter and my son in law came back from Iraq a few months ago. He flies a Blackhawk and she is a flight nurse, transporting wounded to Ramstein in Germany. They both have the same opinion. It is not nearly as bad as the media makes it out to be.
    The two of them even went shopping in an outdoor mall (bazaar) for Oriental rugs and other things. Mike

6. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Trappy, when was the last time you were in Washington? There are several other places that run a close race with Washington murders.(Highest murder rate in America) I retired at 23 years from the Air Force and lost a promotion(had a line number) because I would not take my kids to Wash. with me. I elected to retire and still feel it was the right decision. As far as McCain lying, it would seem that you have a made up mind(made up of what I don't know) and already know more than anyone else. You need to visit places like the city of the arch(Saint Louis) and then come back and tell me he's lying. When you have been around a little more and experienced the real world you will have a different opinion. I don't mean to pick on you but you seem to be pretty intelligent but without experience it don't mean squat. You can read all the books in the world and comprehend what they say but it's not the same as experience. How's you shooting these days. Jackie B.

7. Bitter American

Bitter American TS Member

What time was Obama going to talk at the NRA convention? Was it before or after McCain?

8. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Trappy said; "McCain lying?!?!...NO!...NEVER!...NOT A REPUBLICAN"

Then Trappy said; "Arrogance isn't a very attractive quality."

Then also said; "I really don't understand why it matters who was there."

Where,,Detroit and Gary,,or Iraq?? Which way is it Trappy??

Trappy,,it's better that you stick to shooting,,because you know nothing of Iraq,,and you don't have a very good realization of arrogance and hypocrisy.

9. Bitter American

Detroit is run by Dems! That is why it is so unsafe. Outlaw guns and only the outlaws will have them.

10. Paladin

Trappy,,I suggest you follow your OWN advice,,because your posts on this thread alone are laughable. Reread them if you fail to grasp what you are saying. You are right about one thing,,you don't know.

11. Bitter American

16 years old! Get off the web and go chase girls on a friday night. Come back when you have nothing better to do like us old geezers.

12. Paladin

With all due respect to mengwe, I'll copy his post.

"My daughter and my son in law came back from Iraq a few months ago. He flies a Blackhawk and she is a flight nurse, transporting wounded to Ramstein in Germany. They both have the same opinion. It is not nearly as bad as the media makes it out to be. The two of them even went shopping in an outdoor mall (bazaar) for Oriental rugs and other things."

Trappy, since you are unable to understand that your opening post is a pile of crap, read mengwe's post again. You know absolutely nothing of Iraq. I suggest you get your facts straight before you make a post that accuses someone of lying. The ONLY thing you have to go by is the media, and you are naive enough to suck it in, hook, line, and sinker.

13. Paladin

Why involve ANY city?? You made the post about IRAQ! Come on!

14. Paladin

"but specifically Bahgdad. Also, if you read other posts, you would see that such a question came up."

Where did such a question come up in other posts?? Where??

15. Paladin

No. He made a statement about murders in Washington and Saint Louis.

16. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Come on Paladin, you are arguing with a kid who only comes on here because he can get a rise out of real American gun owners. My guess is that he has been put up to it by some anti-gun website. His folks are probably Republicans who would be greatly relieved if he grew up gay rather than liberal.

17. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

My shooting is great, and getting better by the week, and loving every second of it. -Trappy

To me, it's totally unfathomable, that you could make a statement like the one above AND be pro Hitlery or Hussein Obama. Talk about disillusioned youth!!

18. 682LINY

682LINY Member

I thought I was a librial once,,,,that lasted until FT Hamilton fall of 1974,,,,things changed in a hurry,,,,its called growing up,,,some people are lucky enough to live the things that shape a life,,,,and some only look at them thru rose colored glasses

19. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Trappy, I kind of enjoy the way your posts stir the water. But, I can only watch someone at the zoo irritating the critters behind bars for a reaction so long. Then the critters actions get too predictable and it is no longer amusing. You do seem to have a long attention span for this kind of thing. Jake

20. Paladin

Ha ha,,you aren't qualified to analyze and pass judgment on anything jakearoo. I see you made a fool of yourself again in the length of pull thread. LMAO. There are zoo animals involved, but they're on your side of the bars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.