1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mccain lacks Gravitas...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Sep 4, 2013.

1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

In a life or death discussion, Mccain plays poker on his gizmo.

2. spritc

spritc Active Member

People in AZ need to wake up and elect someone who cares about the country. McShame's time is long past.

3. MNGuns

MNGuns Member

I do believe he has become a bit past his prime. Bout time for some term limits eh..?

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I thought he said he would not run again.

5. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

McCain is a national disgrace.......I really had a hell of a choice in 08 didn't I?

6. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

He needs to run for the border.

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

That senile idiot is even more useless than when he was a drunk crashing jets for the Navy.

-Gary

8. johnboy

johnboy Member

It is embarrassing watching some of our career politicians. Put the camera on them and they start grandstanding. Why do we keep re-electing these people?

9. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

John McCain: "Would you have a problem with an American or Christians saying 'thank God? Thank God?' That's what they're saying. ... For someone to say 'Allahu Akbar' is about as offensive as someone saying 'Thank God.'"

"Allahu Akbar" is translated "god is greater." And Christians don't say "thank God" when flying planes into buildings, or murdering soldiers in cold blood.

BTW: you can go to twitter and #John McCain is as useless as...

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

John McCain is long past his time and can care less about the American people and America itself ... If it was not for being a POW (by choice) no one would even look at him or give him the time of day ... McCain is not sure where is he or where he is going for that matter ... The first place he runs when it comes to election time is to the seniors in Arizona, most of them don't have a clue either so there you go ... I am a Senior, but I have a clue ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Term Limits are the responsibility of the "voters"! too bad there are so many LIV'S

12. rpeerless

This Congressional approval is about "changing the momentum on the battlefield"
    according to McCain. ?????

Lehtinen corrected it is about addressing the use of chem weap. to kill civilians.

13. rpeerless

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/09/04/Debbie-Lee-McCain

14. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

The only thing that kept McCain from becoming one of the "Keating Six", was the fact that he was an ex-POW. He chose to be a political hack, and he continues that dubious tradition.

Whatever "points" he gained from his time at the Hanoi Hilton, have long been expended on political dealing and personal gain.

Best, Dennis

15. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Fox news showed McCain at one of his Town Hall meetings yesterday, I swear he had no idea where he was or what all of those people were doing there ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

16. burtona

burtona Member

I'm definitely not a fan of McCain, but I think I'd be playing poker too if I had the choice of poker or listening to the drivel from the rest of the Senators in a hearing.

17. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

McCain graduated Annapolis at the BOTTOM of his class. He would not have even gotten in to Annapolis if his father and grandfather had not been Admirals.

Mccain was shot down over North Viet Nam and kept prisoner for more than 5 years during which he suffered torture.

After his repatriation, he divorced the wife who waited for him and married a wealthy woman who could keep him in the style to which he wanted to become accustomed. None of these experiences qualify him as a military expert.

Why does anyone pay any attention to him? Ignore him. Marginalize him. Vote him out if he runs again.

18. bgf

bgf Active Member

I am sad to say he is my Senator....

Bernie

19. SBray

SBray Active Member

I really have tried not to have such negative thoughts of McCain, a former prisoner of war, but he has proved to be such an embarrassment to this country.

As others have written, it's hard believe that people keep re-electing him to office.

Steve