1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

McCAIN IN COOKIE JAR!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TCB Mono, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TCB Mono

TCB Mono TS Member

The New York times reported that John McCain was caught with his hand in the cookie jar, He stated this am, I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN,
    Seems I've heard this line before.
    Does any candidate think with the big head. I sure hope someone will. JMHO
    TCB

2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

All I can say is if McCain is guilty I will give him the same respect I give Slick Willy NONE.

One thing should be noted I have seen the New York Times do this several times in the past and I can never remember them doing it to a Democrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Lawless

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"That was a private matter between two consenting adults....blah,blah,blah".

Also, don't believe McCain was in the hall outside of the Oval Office at the time either.

4. JCS

JCS TS Member

If you use that Communist rag for Toilet paper, your butt will be dirtier after you finish wiping it.

5. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

The Good Lord gave every man two heads,but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Bocephas

6. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

JCS

Well said!

Who do you think that the new York Times really wants as president?

Ed Ward

7. DJM

DJM Member

Having long predictied this from the "drive-by" media the all knowing ElRushbo is having a field day with this today.

8. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Just more predictable liberal drivel from a rag whose only value would be if it were printed on softer paper. Isn't it amazing the new york crimes didn't print this story when they learned of it in Dec., 2007? BTW, what's the name of their reporter who has been subpoenaed by a Grand Jury because of his revelation of classified information in his book? What a pit of vipers!

Buz

9. Cray

Cray Member

I can only hope that someone does not have a BLUE DRESS in her closet! Cray

10. TCB Mono

TCB Mono TS Member

Everyone knows that watergate was just a rumor, That is until the truth
    came out. Tell us one more time Mr McCain, TCB

11. bobcatv

bobcatv TS Member

It occurs often....Just this morning I was driving down the road and one bird was being chased by the other (trying to get a little)...then, WHAM....I nailed the second bird with the windshield. All I saw in the rear view mirror was feathers and a fluttering bird.

The last thing that went through his mind was his a$$.

Jeff

12. ukwildcat

ukwildcat Member

And Grandpaw McCain wants to be Commander and Chief, makes you wonder. He would be 76 after first term and have his finger on the nuke bomb button from age 72. What does the real military know about the abilities of the elderly that we don't know? Scary!!

The mandatory retirement age for all general officers is 62 (this can be deferred to age 64 in some cases). Under the law (10 USC, Sec 635).

Jeff Dean

13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Cookie jar? Or nookie jar?

14. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I guess it should Apply to trap shooters to ??p

15. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

And the proof of these allegations is???

The Seattle Post-Intelligence - no friend of Republicans - declined to print the story because it appeared to them to be utterly unsupported.

But note that they never gave even remotely comparable front-page coverage the the much more - and quite supported - allegations of sexual assault and even forcible rape against Bill Clinton.

The NYT should be in the supermarket check-out lines these days. That's the place it has earned.

Tony

16. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I heard that he divorced his first wife after an accident or sickness don't know which now. He then married his second wife within a month and she's the one with him now. He was also reprimanded one time for something. The guy isn't sqeeky clean. I guess he told someone he wouldn't answer any more questions about the lady in question. I guess the questions go away if you won't answer them huh? Dan

17. oz

oz Active Member

My only choice is Huckabee. squeaky clean and a strict constitutionalist, including the 2nd amendment. I would however take mccain over the democrat choices. Still waiting to see obama salute the american flag. oz

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

New York should get a newspaper instead of a damn tabloid. This rag is not fit for the kitty liter box. Complete fabrication, based on "reasonable assumptions".

What a crock.

HM

19. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Pinkos at the Times are probably the ones that created the damn rumor in the first place!

20. Janet

Janet TS Member

If you done it, own up to it and take your chances. If not, ignore it!

We didn't impeach Clinton for his behavior so why should it matter what McCain has in his closet?

Janet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.