1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

McCain decimates Obama

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Paladin, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

John McCain absolutely decimated Hussein Obama. Obama spent most of his time saying "I agree with John
    ",,along with a mountain of uh, uh, uhs. McCain won every aspect of this debate. Hussein Obama looked like what he is,,inexperienced, naive, and completely overwhelmed. Is this the best the demo's have to offer,,an exposed lightweight?????

2. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

I agree, but the ABC bunch commented how Barry acted "presidential". Let the "spin" begin!

3. Paladin

I lean to the extreme right, but I didn't see anything presidential about the most liberal senator. He was completely out of his element, big time. The contrast between Hussein and John were monumental.

4. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Of course the All Bama Channel ( ABC ) would say that. Why don't you watch a non bias network FOX NEWS. Get it "Fair and balance"

5. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

My television must be on the blink. I sure did not see McCain overpower Obama. In fact McCain seemed rather weak in his debating technique. No, they make it tough to vote for either.

6. Paladin

Jim, the news today claimed that up-wards of 30% of viewers will use this debate as an important determining factor. There are many undecided voters,,many.

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

I agree with Pacemaker and Jim Miller, it was close. No outstanding candidate. However, Obammie, did show some weakness with his constant uh, uh ,uhs and the I agree with John McCain.
    I have been in public contact work for most of my 43 year work career, mostly in sales, and I have found IMHO that people that have to uh, uh, uh are usually trying to stall for time to think of some type of bullshit. Bulge

8. BMC

BMC Member

Obama was charasmatic and presented "himself" well.
    McCain started out not-so-good. Its not good when you keep repeating the same thing and not addressing the question. But he picked up steam about mid way and had Obama pretty ruffled which was pleasant to see :)
    I don't think either really devled into the issues that people really wanted to hear although Obama was clearly reaching out to lower income and blue collar Americans.
    I didn't care for every time Obama would bring up something against Bush he would tie McCain into it. It got old after the second time he said it and became obvious what he was doing.

Obama = better speaker of his points.
    McCain = better leader of this country.

9. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

McCain - My record is established and I don't need any on the job training. I'm ready to lead now.

Obama - um, um, I agree with Tom, no, I agree with John.

Leadership is the key. Eloquence, heck we had that with the last demo they put in office and he ended up impeached!

A DECISIVE victory for McCain.

10. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

When it came to world affairs, McCain kicked his butt. I thought Obama had to search for his responses. He also tried to hard to make McCain a second Bush.

11. Paladin

John McCain absolutely decimated Hussein Obama. Obama spent most of his time saying "I agree with John
    ",,along with a mountain of uh, uh, uhs. McCain won every aspect of this debate. Hussein Obama looked like what he is,,inexperienced, naive, and completely overwhelmed. Is this the best the demo's have to offer,,an exposed lightweight?????

12. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

I agree, but the ABC bunch commented how Barry acted "presidential". Let the "spin" begin!

13. Paladin

I lean to the extreme right, but I didn't see anything presidential about the most liberal senator. He was completely out of his element, big time. The contrast between Hussein and John were monumental.

14. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Of course the All Bama Channel ( ABC ) would say that. Why don't you watch a non bias network FOX NEWS. Get it "Fair and balance"

15. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

My television must be on the blink. I sure did not see McCain overpower Obama. In fact McCain seemed rather weak in his debating technique. No, they make it tough to vote for either.

16. Paladin

Jim, the news today claimed that up-wards of 30% of viewers will use this debate as an important determining factor. There are many undecided voters,,many.

17. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

I agree with Pacemaker and Jim Miller, it was close. No outstanding candidate. However, Obammie, did show some weakness with his constant uh, uh ,uhs and the I agree with John McCain.
    I have been in public contact work for most of my 43 year work career, mostly in sales, and I have found IMHO that people that have to uh, uh, uh are usually trying to stall for time to think of some type of bullshit. Bulge

18. BMC

BMC Member

Obama was charasmatic and presented "himself" well.
    McCain started out not-so-good. Its not good when you keep repeating the same thing and not addressing the question. But he picked up steam about mid way and had Obama pretty ruffled which was pleasant to see :)
    I don't think either really devled into the issues that people really wanted to hear although Obama was clearly reaching out to lower income and blue collar Americans.
    I didn't care for every time Obama would bring up something against Bush he would tie McCain into it. It got old after the second time he said it and became obvious what he was doing.

Obama = better speaker of his points.
    McCain = better leader of this country.

19. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

McCain - My record is established and I don't need any on the job training. I'm ready to lead now.

Obama - um, um, I agree with Tom, no, I agree with John.

Leadership is the key. Eloquence, heck we had that with the last demo they put in office and he ended up impeached!

A DECISIVE victory for McCain.

20. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

When it came to world affairs, McCain kicked his butt. I thought Obama had to search for his responses. He also tried to hard to make McCain a second Bush.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.