1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

McCain beats Hayworth in Az

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by wireguy, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I thought Ca's voters were stupid. It looks like they have plenty of company.

2. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

I like John McCain. He introduced the world to Sarah Palin and married a beer millionaire.

He paid his dues to this country and deserves respect. I wish he was our president now. If he had selected better campaign staff, I think that he could have beat Obama.

The financial meltdown just before the election impaired any Republicans chance of victory.

IMO, Republicans need to stick together and not tear each other apart. If not, we will be looking at another 4 years of Obama.

There are no perfect candidates.

Ed Ward

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I thought things might be different this year - 2010, but it is going to be the same ole group that keeps getting reelected.

This will come back and haunt the voters of AZ. If somehow (doubtful) the GOP takes the Senate ole McCain will be the one to side with the Democraps in his insane belief in "reaching across the aisle". Once he gets elected again in Nov he can go back to his pro illegal immigration agenda.

I now believe the Dems will still control the house and senate after the fall elections. Why? Because if the people of AZ aren't feed up with McSame, then that tells me the rest of the country isn't feed up with their ahole Democrap reps and senators, and they will reelect them.

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

McCain is a closet Democrat most of the time. Hell of a War Hero, but still to much of a bi-partisan.

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

McCain is the absolute worst thing that can happen to Arizona again ... McCain talks Amnesty unless its an election year and then he tells the voters what he feels they want to hear ... I hope one of the Republicans will run as an Independent and get McCain out on his ass where he belongs ... McCain is a Typical Politician, wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit him ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

This is one of the problems with Americans, they don't think their vote is that important, espically in the primary elections.

EVERY chance you get to vote, DO IT!!

The easiest way to get rid of an incumbent, is in the primarys. If they don't win there, they won't be on the Nov. ballet, PROBLEM SOLVED!

7. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

21 MILLION DOLLARS used in the campaign to re-elect McCain and a dirty one at that.

Money talks and BS walks is the old saying the new saying should be Money Talks and BS Wins.

8. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

It is a shame this country is still asleep in some states. He is nothing if not a RINO.

9. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Let's face it, there are two, TWO liberal parties to choose from. One of them is just a bit more liberal than the other. Everybody's a RINO if not a declared Dumbocrat.....Bob Dodd

10. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Arizonians bought the story that Hayworth was the Washington insider not McCain. But with 20 or more million to spend I guess McCain got what he paid for.

11. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I respect McCain for serving this country, I respect him for having the guts to survive the accident on the Forestall, I respect him for the courage and honor he displayed as a POW. IF the Washington crowd can turn a man that had that much love for his country into what he is now I wonder if anyone has a chance? Does this country even have a future?

12. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Thats the highly touted Republican party on this site. As I've been saying for months, lies and deceit run through all parties. Go America. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

13. jpollo

jpollo TS Member

McCain, how in the world did he get elected, what a mistake!!!! I call his office today and gave him is agenda for 2010, reduce taxes, reduce size of government, repel obama health care, deport all illegals and modify th3e 14 so the illegals do not get anchor babies in the USA,

Once he is elected see what ideas he promotes in the Senate. Do you relize he will be in his 80, do you really think he knows what America wants, of course not.

He should have lost on two issues to long in the Senate, to old and to libera, I guess that three!!

14. DadPlus4

DadPlus4 Member

RINO - just like the senators from Maine.

15. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Neither were good candidates. Hayworth's mouth got in his way. If I were an AZ citizen I would have reluctantly voted for McCain only because he has the best chance to win against the ultra libs. He's too much of a chameleon for my tastes though. He'd better gird his loins if he backs off of immigration control.

He couldn't win a race for dog catcher if he double crosses the citizens of AZ, AGAIN. I'll bet he does though. He needs to gather up some of those guts he says he has. Oh, and I wish he'd quit using the term "my friends". Snake oil salesman's jargon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.