1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

McCain and us

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esoxhunter, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

First of all I must explain I am a conservative. I think Newt Gingrich should be the Republican nominee. That is not going to happen. That being said it comes down to who we support; McCain or Hillary or Obama. On a scale of 1 to 10 and 10 being the most conservative; we probably can give Obama a 1 ; Hillary a 1 1/2 ; and McCain a weak 2. Now this sure does excite a true conservative, that's for sure. I voted for Bush twice. I held my nose when giving him my vote in the last election. However Kerry was a 1 and "W" a strong 2 !! What a laugh. That being said, I believe that McCain can do us less harm than the other 2 dumocrats. On immigration he is on the same level as the other 2. Gun control he probably is a little less threatening. (But not much)!! However, I do believe he will support our military and appoint more conservative judges to the court than either of the other 2. Also, I feel he will be a little less likely to spend money we don't have. (Maybe) Unlike the guy that inhabits the office today. He also claims to be pro-life. So it seems if you agree somewhat with this assessment, you should consider giving him your vote. Voting for a libertarian or Independent might make you feel better; but in reality will result in Hillary or Obama ruining this country more than it is now. JMHO. Ed

2. spritc

spritc Active Member

Ed, I too am a staunch conservative and believe as you do. McCain is better than the alternative!

Steve

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

The liberal Media is dacing for joy now. The Race comes down to 3 liberals! As much as I dislike McCain and think he is a liberal RINO who is bad for the country, he is far better than Hussien Obama or the witch from Hell! This election is going to be VERY painful, and we are in deep do do either way, but the the ultra left whack jobs that the Dems are pushing would be absolute disaster!

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Vote McCain and lets move on. A Republican Senate and Congress is more important anyway. We should concentrate on that in elections. The Dems know the gun base is still strong. Join the NRA. Keep it strong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.