1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

McCain and the Sodona Twostep

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sallyjane, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sallyjane

sallyjane TS Member

I am eagerly awaiting for John to start biting instead of barking. He can dance in the isle and not step on toes, or he can call this whelp out and start burning his smartass, and start calling these mutt democrats out that started this financial mess in the first place. I am waiting for the warrior to put on the paint and saddle up. I dont think he will do it and sadly will go the way of Bob Dole. Make me choke on my words John.

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Where do we get these wimp Republicans like Bush and McCain. The Dems gave us this 800 billion dollar mess and they are not only going to get away with it but will be reelected. And there is McCain, like Bush, trying to get along. Obama and his own advisors were getting rich from this scandal. The Democrat dogs and their friends in the media have really pulled one over on the stupid American people. America deserves what they get with Pelosi, Reid and Obama. All you workers out there better get your pocketbooks out. The government is going to dig deep into them to pay for all the Democratic Party corruption.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.