1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

mayor Daley gun buy back,Great idea .HA HA HA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by happy, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happy

happy Member

The great mayor of Chicago has come up once again with a great idea. Gun buy back. $100 dollars per gun brought in. Doesn't have to work, can be in any shape. Even $10 for plastic replicas. The greatest part of this is I cashed A $100 credit from the turn in so the gentlemen could purchase lead shot at my gun shop. He was awarded $800 dollars for 8 junk guns and came straight to a gun shop to cash them in. He thought about buying a new Glock on Mayor Daley's money but already had a couple. Wouldn't Daley crap if He knew that law abiding gun owners were turning his stupid idea to get guns off the streets into a profitable way to get new working guns. If only we could have had Channel 7 news at the shop. Could you have seen that 6;00 news.... Next year let's all bring junk to Chicago and get in on this great give away.

2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I looked and looked for information and couldn't find any - I would've done the same thing!

jay

3. happy

happy Member

And everyone thinks Illinois is a bad place to live for gun owners. What other state gives people money for their old broke guns so we can buy brand new ones. Thank you Mayor Daley

4. SShooterZ

SShooterZ Member

You're not the only one... Good stuff!!

5. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

happy all of them that have buy back programs.

I have questions for you from what you have posted here I would assume you are a licensed dealer. If you are how much did it cost you for your ticket? How much for Daleys? Did he wait the three day waiting period? Better yet does he have a FOID card? Is he logging these guns in to his records? The point being you are held to all the rules by the ATF is Daley if he is not he should be they make these rules to keep the purchases of legal gun owner legal(supposedly) how does the State or City or Police get to break all of these rules with no penalty. You try it and see where it gets you.

BTW why haven't you thanked him for all of the business he has sent your way.

Bob Lawless

6. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

Hey Did anyone see the Greatest Picture Moger in the world (Jesse J )anywhere a
    around the turn in place? Or The Big D*** Bell from Park Ridge(Mr.Kozlowski)
    When are they ever going to stop .They should be held for treason . They were sworn to uphold the consitution .They are not doing it.!!!Arrest them !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.