1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mayor Against Guns arrested in gun incident

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Hypocrites.

James Schiliro, a.k.a. Jay Schiliro, the mayor of Marcus Hook, a small town in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, faces charges of official oppression, reckless endangerment (firing a handgun into the floor to intimidate), unlawful restraint, false imprisonment, and furnishing a minor with alcohol.

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Sadly, I live not too far from Marcus Hook (Suburban Philadelphia).

There is a major refinery there, and I am sure he will try to blame it on toxic fumes released from the refining process - 'go green' will be his battle call - ban cars AND guns...

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Another gay Republican! They are starting to come out of the woodwork. Must be setting up for the 2016 vote.

4. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Yea me too. I am in Media. About 2 miles from Hook.

No major refinery there now. Its just a natural gas pipeline and transfer station. looks like shit down there when I see all the jobs that are no longer. Good tough, blue collar workers that just wanted to work and take care of their families. Sun Oil had their own softball leagues, Football teams, and their own Gun Club. Skeet, trap, 100 yard range, Pistol/22 range, Archery, and land to run the beagles.

I miss the days growing up at Mercury Gun Club which was Sun Oil's Gun club on Pennell Road. Now its an Applebys the residents of Aston and Hook enjoy. Sun Oil owned all the property from the river to Neumann College and literally started everything in that area. Many of the employees of Sun Oil and Sun Ship lived in the area where "Sun Valley HS" is located. Makes me sick to drive by and see the Hi, Low, and trap houses still standing behind the restaurant.

My mom would drive me to the club to meet my dad after work. Sun actually let the operators keep their guns in their vehicles on refinery grounds so they could go right from work to eat, shoot, and bitch about stuff.

5. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

At the time the "Big Oil" companies were doing everything for the benefit of their employees and families, crude oil was probably selling for $10/bbl. WTF happened?

6. jakeduke

jakeduke Member

Greed and coruption is what happened.Same as in politics.

7. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

The Marcus Hook Sun Oil refinery also had a swim club for its employees, a swim league, swim lessons, etc... they also had a summer day camp for employee's kids.

We went to them camps from 7-8 all the way until we were 16-17. It reminds me of the movie "meatballs" but it wasn't an overnight camp. Just as crazy and fun though.

Sun Oil put me and my sister through college too.

Its a shame it all turned to shit. My dad was right when he told me I was not allowed to get a job down there as he knew it wasn't going to be there before i would retire. i went to college. he made a good call as I would be shit out of luck like all the people laid off.

Good times at the Hook Sun Oil amenities!!

8. Straight50

Straight50 Member

Then along came the EPA, OSHA, food stamp programs, subsidized housing, welfare,etc, etc. and it's been downhill ever since!

9. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

NOT a Republican, A slime ball RINO.!Even WORSE than a liberal Democrat!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.