1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Maybe they SHOULD have read it BEFORE voting

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

We told them so.....

2. SL900LOADER

SL900LOADER Member

Part of me is ok with watching this country burn to the ground with obummer behind the wheel, you wanted it, you know better, you got it!

most shooters like myself love America. and we all want here to do well, but maybe we realy need to drop into hell before enough people wake up?

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Hmmm, I wonder how many of these Dems are facing reelection within the next two years or so?

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

And Pelosi stated this morning that the Dems have already made $700 billion in cuts thru Obamacare, so there is no reason to give the Republicans addional entitlement cuts.

We all know Obamacare will not "save" anything.

Smoke and mirrors, and the media just falls into place.

5. drgondog

drgondog Member

The Democrats have gained and controlled power by creating and maintaining the Big Lie. They have gotten away with it starting in the 60s' with aid and support from the Left wing darlings of broadcast media, followed by print media - and manifested itself in the late 60's.

We have seen the steady assault on the 2nd Amendment (Johnson), with the message that America is Evil (Vietnam), God is Bad and UnAmerican to support Christianity, (ACLU -60's), Roe vs Wade to promote Abortion, then deny that a fetus is a human being to further support the notion, and so on through this morning - when we still hear deafening silence on Benghazi but 'all hail' to the Seal team that was hurt rescuing a doctor while our President watched embassy staff die without liftin a finger.

I honestly can not understand any American that has ever sworn an oath to uphold the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic can vote for someone like Pelosi or Reid or Obama 'types'.

Regards,

Bill

6. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Nancy Pelosi is nothing more than a re-incarnated Atilla the Hun on a jet powered broom.

7. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Hey Charlie,

Or a "Test Pilot for the Acme Broom Factory" LOL-------And,

She even belongs and would fit right in to the "LOONEY TOONS"

Chuck

8. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Well spoken Bill AKA drgondog. Almost beyond belief to see where we once were and to now see what we have become as a country. So sad that our younger people don't know or appreciate what we used to be and think all is well in the present.

9. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Well said Bill. The youth of today feel we owe them, as that is the mentality being taught. Sadly enough, it's the parents of the youth of today that are the problem. Do they know the real meaning of respect? Along the same lines, Pelosi, Reid and Oboma have no respect for the average Joe. They could care less as they rake in their millions. Jackie B.

10. drgondog

drgondog Member

I grew up in a 'no excuse, Sir (- or 'Mom)' zone as an Air Force brat. I think I did a fair job with my kids, but I know Uncle Sam's Misguided Children DI's finished the WIP for my two son.

During and after the 'dot.com' boom I ran a division of consultants for a major software/services firm - and frequently engaged in interviewing a sample of intro level candidates to get a sense for our interview screeing process.

I got real tired of Stanford/UC/Harvard/MIT grads that thought they were worth what I was paying my best Project managers or Systems Engineers, plus stock options. I was angry at first - but relented and focused on ansers to my questions:

"So, what value are you going to bring to the organization. Are you going to improve our quality or service? Are you going to reduce my costs for delivery in contrast with your pay grade? Are you going to shorten our delivery cycles?"

You probably can guess that even the brightest had difficulty answering those questions.

Back to Pelosi - too many professional students out there avoiding Calculus and Physics.

I like to say - "when I talk to philosophy or political science or sociology or psycholgy majors, I usually tell them that I'll have my cheeseburger all the way with an order of medium fries"

Regards,

Bill the Curmudgeon

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Bill, I'm with you.

I voted for Kennedy, and that was the last Democrat I gave a rip for.

The thieves and charlatans, not to mention fools who followed were so bad I became a Libertarian. the last 2 presidentials I had to be a Republican, and held my nose to try and block Obama.

My youth was a time when you didn't lock the house or car, and the neighbor lady would put a band aid on you if your folks weren't home.

Today we have to teach our young all kinds of things to beware of, in addition to the basics. I really believe a collapse is possible due to our continual fiscal derangement.

I hope those undecided and turncoat voters get a bellyful, they deserve it.

HM

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Oh no, we changed our mind............Mash and laugh.

HM

13. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Unless something dramatic is done NOW to preserve the nation's solvency, it is all over and, with the Dems in chargeb and catering to the "gimme more" crowd, that is not likely to happen. What is likely is that the USA will go broke and descend into the realm of a second class nation.

Thereafter, it would take a second revolution to reconstitute the America we knew and loved. In such a case, the citizens would not live under anything resembling our present Constitution. Individual freedoms would be sharply curtailed as would voting rights and "welfare". That's what is in the future IF we are lucky. However, very few of us will still be alive to experience it.

THAT is what the liberals have forced us to leave to our children and grandchildren.

14. drgondog

drgondog Member

The problem Halfmile - is that they voted the same bellyfull for the rest of us.

15. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Quote: <i>"I like to say - "when I talk to philosophy or political science or sociology or psycholgy majors, I usually tell them that I'll have my cheeseburger all the way with an order of medium fries""</i>

LOL, and don't forget Liberal Arts majors too.

16. drgondog

drgondog Member

Gentlemen - we are watching something start to unfold in front of us. The UN Small Arms Treaty had a low chance of passing the Senate.

Now I'm not so sure.

Bill the Suspicious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.