1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

maybe some trap shooting with this relic...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Slugo, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slugo

Slugo Member

either a late 50's or early 60's 870 Wingmaster 12ga/30" full choke. It belonged to a friend. Very nice condition and with the 30" full choke barrel, bet ya' I could do OK at 16 yards! A blast from the past...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. v-strom 650

v-strom 650 Member

That old full choke Remington will take you WAY back past the 16! My old 28" full w/ the corn cob forearm has won me some chickens from way past the 27! Big fun to shoot those old guns sometimes. J. Terre

3. Slugo

Slugo Member

yes sir, those older scatterguns can be loads of fun! Nothin' like an old reliable 870 Wingster...

4. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Don't sell that old girl short, those 30" full choke bbls. will surprise a lot of people. You will probably have to replace the recoil pad, add a little length & build-up the comb a little with some mole skin. Then just go out & show everybody where the bear sh%t in the bushes. Ross

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Could be just the camera angle but that barrel sure looks long.

Nice gun and great condition too. Enjoy this one and deffinately take it to the range!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.