1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Maybe she will run in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Nah...liberals hate her because she exists...they will devote full-time to attacking her now (like they haven't already). Anything that is a potential threat to the imperial Obama reign must be quashed.

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

They are STILL attacking her,,,,bet the libs are shaking in their boots WONDERING just what she is going to do....:D :D :D

3. JH

JH Well-Known Member

They hate her because they ENVY her....they are JEALOUS....you see, she is pretty, smart, up-front, is successful and well-liked; has a handsome husband and healthy children....she has always been "real" and she espouses many traditional values such as persistence, hard-work, honor, loyalty, country, family and courage....

Metrosexual liberal cowardly hyenas and assorted urban maggots have never seen a woman like that before...they FEAR her so they seek to diminish, ridicule and marginalize her.......

Don't forget what the liberals tried to do to her when Mid-Term Elections come around.....

4. pcrc11

pcrc11 TS Member

She will be too busy doing a reality TV show......

5. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Thee is a Senate seat open in Alaska next year. She may be preparing for that. As we all now know if you are in the Senate for at least 90 days but never vote you are Presidential material. I hope she runs and cuts the throats of the liberal slime we know have running this once proud country.

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

She'd be a nice sort of counterweight to Al Fwanken...

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

"Metrosexual liberal cowardly hyenas and assorted urban maggots"......Has a nice ring to it.

I like it. sort of like "Low yield Thermonuclear Slum Clearance Devices".

I love a well turned phrase.

HM

8. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

the liberals ridicule her saying she would insure the next democratic candidate would be a shoo-in then attack her unmercifully. Gotta love their wisdom on that one.

9. halfmile

tripod, their wisdom is shown in the progress the country has made since they took over in 2008.

Pelosi: "WE are running things now."

They think a liberal application of Bush Derangement Syndrome fixes their foul up.

Sort of like "The dog ate my homework"

HM

10. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Do any of you HONESTLY think she would make a good President? Really?
    -Trappy

11. warren

warren Member

she gave her reasons for leaving office and so far I've not known her to lie. I think we should take here at her word and wait and see what happens. To me she appears to be an honest straightfoward person which is a lot more than I can say for her critics.

warren

12. tinylo

tinylo TS Member

She may be cute in a dime store/librarian/cheerleader/backo'thebusBJ kind of way, and she does shoot, but c'mon guys!? Do you really think she knows her ass from a hole in the ground? Really? Deciding whether studded snows are illegal in May or June does not qualify her for anything. I think there are better options to support that will bring statemanship and dignity along with a demonstrated pro-gun record.

JOE

13. David Knapp

David Knapp TS Member

This is total speculation on my part, but I am guessing she is about to be indicted for embezzlement.

Dave Knapp

14. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

She scares the hell out of liberals- just listen to them babble. She's at least 10 times smarter than Joe Biden, but who isn't? LOL

15. batman1004

batman1004 TS Member

Hell I am smarter than joe biden and so is my blue healer. batman

16. halfmile

Joe, if you knew YOUR ass from a hole in the ground, maybe yOU could be commander in chief of the National guard on our first line of defense in the Western US.

I did not realize myself just how much she accomplished as Gov but you can mash the link and learn.

I really think she puts a wiseass loudmouth detractor to shame. I would like to see your list of accomplishments by comparison.

HM

17. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Yeah halfmile, Alaska has a serious threat of being invaded by Polar Bears.
    -Trappy

18. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Trappy....thank God your not in the Alaska National Guard. The first sign of trouble you need to change your shorts. In your case they're color coded, yellow in front, brown in back. They'd need someone to tuck you in with your Teddy bear. I pity the poor fool who would be stuck with you in the same fox hole. When are you going to Afganistan to fight for your Furher???

19. JH

JH Well-Known Member

No, Trappy...but Obama's Gates came to visit Alaska and decided he should do away with expansion/upgrades to the missile defense system in Greeley (to use the money saved for Obama's urban programs) because there was "no need".....(shortly thereafter, Kim Yong started launching missiles)....maybe we can talk North Korea to target where YOU LIVE instead of Alaska....after all, Obama decided Alaska is acceptable "collateral damage" when the Korean psycho starts launching missiles....

20. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

This is total speculation on my part, but I am guessing she is about to be indicted for embezzlement.

Dave Knapp

Want to put some money on that Dave, or are you just trying to stir the pot??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.