1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Maybe F/S Citori top single barrel ?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Ljutic111, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

I may have a Browning Citori 34 in.Top single barrel, ported with 2 sets of small holes , for sale in the near future . I checked the back treads and read what was said about them and price . This is probably a 1983 or earlier barrel with the same serial number as the receiver . It`s Browning Arms - made in Japan . Can`t try it on my receiver as it is sent to Spears for a bottom release and I need a bottom barrel (maybe). Looking for a new owner and possible going price . Barrel has rarely been used .

2. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

And I may want it. Are you looking to sell just the barrel or the whole gun? I'm guessing the whole thing but just want you to clarify. What do you want for it if you do sell it?

Jeff

3. lgunluvr

lgunluvr Member

0   0   0

If just the barrel is for sale, I may be interested. Please post a price, and pic.

4. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

it`s just the barrel that may be up for sale . Looking for a good price to sell if I should be tempted to part with it by the end of the month .

5. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

No, you tell me what you want. That's usually how it works.

Jeff

6. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

Please go back and read my posts . Then list the rules and regulations of buying , selling , trading , swapping , getting information and asking questions on TS.COM . I may have missed something in the last 10 years !!!!

7. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

8. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

So I read your threads and you want me to tell you what it's worth? Right now, the barrel is worth $350 bucks to me since I don't need one real bad. Now, you tell me what it's worth to you.

Jeff

9. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

Yeah , I have 3 potential buyers now at $300 and $400 , some said it`s worth $1000-$1200 !!! What Should I Do ???

10. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

Not wanting to discourage you but considering you can buy an entire Citori combo (older vintage like yours used but not abused)for $1400-1500 on most days, and sell the stocked receiver and vault and o/u barrel for $800-$900, Good luck on your $1000-$1200 for the barrel. Just sayin.....

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.