1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mayan Prophesy

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Ahab, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

ahab_2008_0303146.jpg

2. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Did anyone ever consider that the Mayan calendar ending at the Winter soltice was due to the size of the stone? When you restrict a recording to fit on an object with limited size time will have to end at some point. If you believe the world will end after the 21st, I would buy on credit a $50k Perazzi and shoot like hell for the next 2 1/2 weeks. BT100dc

3. JH

JH Well-Known Member

The Mayans are right!

During the past election, many who claim to be pro-gun either did not vote, wasted their votes in a third party candidate or worse, voted for Obama.

It is indeed the end of the world when people become SO STUPID!

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Im running up all sorts of bills and tabs everywhere I can think of. Think I'll go buy me one of those fancy Jaquar cars tomorrow. I always wanted to see if they rode as nice a sthey look.

I mean heck in 15 days it will all be wiped clean anyway.

5. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

I thought Y2K was gonna be the end?? I think the Mayan's storage disk (the rock) was full. No one ever found the next disc.....er , I mean rock.

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Jerbear

7. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

I still say the calander chiseler died and no younger generation want to work on it. Imagine that, the younger generation back then being lazier than the older generation. Who'd of thunk it?

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Did anyone ever look at the other side of the stone?

9. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Since the International Date Line is in the middle of the Pacific....Maybe the folks in Australia or Indonesia could call us and lets us know whats going on? They are a day ahead of us. Bahahaha......

Wayne

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

After watching "Apocalypto", I figure they were wrong about a lot of things. Hope so, anyway. ;-)

Bob Falfa

11. Uncle Screech

Uncle Screech Member

I'm not taking any chances. I'm grabbing every drunken cheerleader I can find who'll put up with this grumpy old f**t for 30 seconds or so for you know what. If I'm goin' out I'm gonna go out with a smile. And if it doesn't happen, well I'll still have that smile now won't I?

12. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

truthabout2012mayancala_135167146669.gif

Hauxfan!

13. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Don't quit your day job....

14. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

It's got to be true, my wife read somewhere on line yesterday that the Dali Lama told all of his monks to go back home and prepare for 3-4 month of darkness

So I guess the sun is going to go out and it will take them that long to relight the pilot?

They need to install hot surface ignition

15. drgondog

drgondog Member

For those of you that want to see what some Russian sources say about Dec 21?

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1634.htm

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1635.htm

a fella has to do some spirited internet trolling to understand how Obama got re-elected and sometimes stubmles into real nuggets.

BTW - this little website was broadcasting the October 24 Israeli airstrike on the Sudanese missle manufacturing site supplying Gaza on behalf of Iranians when no one else was talking about it - and the firings of General Ham and Adm Gaouette when they refused a direct order to 'stand down' when they mounted Benghazi rescue teams

Take what you want and leave the rest

Bill

16. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

I think he(the stonecarver) just got tired of chiseling."Ah Hell,thats good enough".

D.P.Reynolds

17. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

D.P. I think the chiseler just died. Nevertheless, glad to see we all made it, until the next doomsday is discovered via an extinct culture.

18. Gold Medal

Gold Medal Member

The Mayan calendar was re-interpreted.

Now they say it forecast the end of Twinkies.

19. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

They never figured in leap year. Now that I know this, I am off to organize a doomsday cult based upon this vast knowledge of mine. Only attractive women are allowed to join. Membership approval is based solely upon my judgement. What's in their bank account does have some bearing on the approval of the applicant. Fatties, the poor,anyone with a penis, and other undesireables need not apply.

DB Cooper

20. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

So you did live after jumping out of the 727 back in 71, have you spent all the money yet LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.