1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

May favorite place to go - now gone...............

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Steve A., May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve A.

Steve A. Member

I did not hear the fire trucks go out this morning, but I am sick to read the local e-news just now.

Triple H Gun Club destroyed by fire
    Friday, May 22, 2009

[Order this photo]
    POSTED AT 4:35 A.M. ON FRIDAY, MAY 22
    (Photo by Chris Pruett)

The Triple H Gun Club, about two miles south of Linton on State Road 59, was destroyed by fire early Friday.

According to an official, the fire was reported around 3 a.m. on Friday.

John and Ronda Hert own Triple H, which also includes The Grill on the Hill Restaurant.

The Herts do a lot of community service, including providing fireworks during Labor Day Weekend.

The cause of the fire has not been determined.

This story will be updated when more information becomes available.

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

I had the same feelings when Roachdale burned in 2000. Thankfully Roachdale had insurance and was able to rebuild. Hopefully Triple H had insurance so they can rebuild too.

3. kong

kong TS Member

Wow, that is bad news. It is quite a drive for me but a group from Indiana Gun Club used to go shoot sporting clays there 4 times a year. I too hope that they can rebuild and get it back up and running as good or better than before....Brian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.