1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

May 22-23 Grand Rapids,MN Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by glenn mcleod, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Be sure to keep the 22& 23rd open for our first shoot this year, the club is in excellent condition and we bought "extra" large targets. For those of you that can come early bring the fishing pole as the Walleye season opens the 15th and the weather is suppose to be perfect. See You Soon. Glenn

2. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

3. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Glenn, looking forward to meeting you on the 22nd. Me and friend will be there with are shootin shoes on.

Kooz

4. valmet

valmet TS Supporters TS Supporters

Glen, good luck this wk-end. we'll see you and the gang on the 22nd and 23rd. dennis

5. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

The Jacobson's have always supported us . They are the Sawmill Inn 800-804-8006 or 218-326-8501, also, Country Inns & Suites 800-456-4000. Also there is AmericInn 888-950-8999 or 218-326-8999, also Itascan 800-326-3489 or 218-326-3489. also Super 8 800-800-8000 or 218-327-1108. If these are all filled I'll send some more. They are listed most expensive to the least. Pray for bright sun and light breezes. Drive careful. Glenn

6. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Once more for the weekend readers. Glenn

7. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to it too. I've never shot there and was only ever there once as a kid.

Sunday only for me.

8. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Glenn what's the start time?

And Tim, if you need a guy you could pencil me in.

9. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

Count me in. Looks like no snow in the forecast. I will have my tin hotel and stay over Sat night. See ya soon. GEORGE DAY

10. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

Anyone coming to G R on Fri night with a camper, trailer or Mtr Home??? I want to come up friday but wife won't stay at the grounds if we are the only ones there.

11. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

There should be a couple hundred in the jackpot but that is only a guess. George Day good to hear you are coming, I know for sure that Geo. Pappas and Pam will have their 5th wheel there friday night so there will be more than one camper. Hope someone wins the jackpot but I also want a share. Glenn

12. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Starting time is 10 AM each day. Singles, Handi then Dbls. Sunday it is Dbls, Singles and then Handicap. Glenn

13. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

The "Jack Pot" has $307.50 before this shoot so you hot shots can take it out in 1/3 by running 50 straight in the handicap, first 50, middle 50 and last 50. Max you can take is 2/3. Entry fee is $4.00 so it goes up quick. Sat. Food is Smoked Turkey, Spanish Rice, Veggies & Dip or Fruit Salad & Rhubarb Cream Cake (Diet I'm sure). Sunday food will be Sloppy Joes, Baked Beans, Potato Chips & Brownies. Come for the food and stay for the shoot. See you sat.,Glenn

14. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Thanks for the info Glenn, I hope you don't have to tight of hold on the 307,Because I'm coming for the cash (LOL)

Kooz

15. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Ertz, Thanks for the kind words. I know everyone really appreciates them. You are welcome to come back any time. We have everything going for us up here except we are a little short on shooters, hopefully days like this will help. Glenn

16. Duluth Fatboy

Duluth Fatboy Banned User Banned

The gang at Grand Rapids did it again(Great Job) the weather was great and the food was delicious, good targets and GREAT people.
    Thanks George Pappas

17. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Hope you all hade a great shoot today, Sorry I missed it.

I will have to agree with ertz, The fine people of GRGC did a outstanding job on Saturday, everybody from the trap help to Glenn setting great tagets, It was a great day.

I would like to thank Gary and Sharon for the fine food we enjoyed and making every one fell welcome to there club.

I would recommed to any one that has not shoot at GRGC to put on there list of clubs to shoot at.

Kooz

18. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Thanks for the kind words. I think Grand Rapids gained a whole lot of new friends this weekend. Shoot straight. Glenn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.