1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MAY 1-ANNUAL STAMPEDE ATA EVENT*--BUFFALO GUN CLUB

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Wally. We have the same wireless voice calls at 3M in Cottage Grove and when the lady on the PA sqawker calls out the squads to go to a trap, it becomes a non-stop target thrower. I forget the term used for targets that just keep coming. You don't know whether to shoot or duck.

Keep the weather decent and I'll see yo for the hcp.

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Wally, I have noticed that you are using a lot of *asterisks lately. Yet when I check your TS.com payment records, you have not been voluntarily adding the $5 per *asterisk (per use) that has recently been approved.

You will find it goes easier on you if you just submit quietly. Send the money; it's for the good of all, if not for the good of everyone.

Or I can personally collect it tomorrow if that becomes necessary. Small, circulated bills will be fine; no consecutive serial numbers, please.

Neil

3. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

I would like to say a big thank you to all the BGC staff, you all did a great job of setting great targets as well as a great lunch by none other than Sheri Shelstad. ( great burger ) Again thanks to eveyone it was a great day with lots of laughs.

Kooz

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Good shot Walter. And nice sootin all you tough guys.

5. Mr Lewis

Mr Lewis TS Member

The spirit of good fellowship, always available at Buffalo Gun Club, thank you doggai could not have said it better. Once again thank you BGC I had a great time and Im looking forward to the next shoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trapshooting stampede event