1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

++++MAXUS FOR TRAP?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SMOKEIT, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMOKEIT

SMOKEIT Well-Known Member

Anyone out there shooting trap with a Browning Magnus..been reading some good reports on them...Smokit

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

There are a lot of kids

I had one and it was a target crushing machine- the sporting clays carbon fiber finsish one

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. Mel12

Mel12 TS Member

I shot mine for over a year till I saved up the money to buy a more trappy type gun. Won me lots of 10 bird money shoots. Only thing wrong with it is you have to fiddle with one of the wire type shell catchers, and it takes longer to clean. But hey I bet I have 3k plus rounds through mine and its still a great gun still use it for skeet.

4. SMOKEIT

Mel12..Are you shooting better scores with your new "Trappy" gun?...Smokit

5. Mel12

Mel12 TS Member

Yes I am but it took me about 1k rounds and 2 1/2 months to get the hang of it. I'm a younger shooter (a tad under 30) but im a firm believer of if you switch guns shoot the darn thing for a few thousand rounds before you decide the gun is not for you. Imho I beat alot of really good shots every week because they like to shoot 4 different guns and 5 different shells. Our game is one of constinstancy. Good luck

6. SMOKEIT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.