1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mauser HSc Questions.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FIB, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIB

FIB Member

I recently purchased a Mauser HSc and have several questions. I have tried to educate myself on the pistol using various internet wesites. The pistols serial number is 9143XX. It is a Kriegsmarine marked piece (M III/6 on the left side of the frame by the trigger). All the numbers match and I would rate the gun at 95%. The only "bad" thing about the gun is that the grips are smooth instead of checkered. The grips appear original so I don't know if someone sanded them smooth or what. According to the serial number it is a 4th Variation Kriegsmarine model. I am curious as to when it was made, what it's worth, and any other info that can be provided. I love old military pieces like this. Too bad it couldn't talk. Regards, Randy Price

2. shark1

shark1 Member

Did you look in Stills book AXIS PISTOLS? That should give you better Idea of the date.

3. FIB

FIB Member

Thanks Mike. No, I haven't yet but I will. Regards, Randy Price

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.