1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mauser Bauer model 72E Trap O/U 12 ga

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skiroy, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skiroy

skiroy TS Member

Rick
    Can you email me a picture. also call me and we will discuss. I may have parts for this gun but won't know until I see a pic or 2 and ask some technical questions. 804-357-2393 pylinskifarms@aol.com
    Laurence Pylinski
    Pylinski Arms

2. otnot

otnot Active Member

I had the same problem a few years ago with a Mauser. I had a machinist make a new firing pin for me. Take down is pretty straight forward. Take the stock off. The firing pins are held in with a pin through the reciever like a Perazzi. The screws on the bottom of the reciever hold in the triggers. I would replace the hammer springs while your at it. Over all a well built gun but the trigger springs were a problem.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

be careful to not spend more on it than it is worth

that would be easy to do

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. jimx200

jimx200 Member

These are actually well made guns, imported in the early 70's. Look for parts and repairs from Batchelders Master Gunsmiths in Grand Rapids, MI., Google for number. During their day, they were a fine gun and if I ran across a clean one, I would get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
mauser 71e over under
mauser 72e ou

mauser 72e trap

mauser bauer 12 ga model 72 e
mauser bauer over and under shotguns

mauser mod 72e trap over and under 12 ga

mauser model 72e

mauser over under shotgun model 72e trap