1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Maui Trap Haliimaile Gun Rental info

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 682LINY, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 682LINY

682LINY Member

try this number, ask for art, he does not get good cell recepion at club so leave message 1-808-250-3802, or 1-808-5720689

2. paul e. stark

paul e. stark TS Member

That club is great! Have fun.

3. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Watch out for the chickens. When I was there, there were 6-8 chickens there and would follow you around....LOL...merlyn

4. paul e. stark

paul e. stark TS Member

Watch out my ass what do you think we put on the grill when we are done shooting? Last shot of the day is 1 1/8 oz. of 6's !

5. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Talked with Art at the Maui Trap & Gun Club today. He said that he has 2 BT-99s and a Rem 870 pump as rentals. One of the BT's has a shorter stock, I did not ask how short. Also, forgot to ask about the release trigger. I think all are pull.

He just got back from duck hunting in California and is now hosting the "Makaha Indians" (a trapshooting group from the Western USA)until Friday.

If you have not called yet or have not gotten a reply yet, you may want to call again. Just remember we are 5 hours behind Eastern time and 2 behind Pacific Time.

The chickens and ducks are off limits. The chickens serve a very good purpose, they control the Centipede and Scorpion population. If you really want to shoot a semi-domesticated chicken or duck I think there is a price.

Jason

6. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

Waverider/Jason; You have a PM about those "chickens"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.