1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Master Engraver Books Only Singles Left

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by Mr.M, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

IMG_5572.JPG IMG_5570.JPG
    Starting with pictures. I have accumulated a limited number of the three books pictured and am offering them to my fellow TSers at a fraction of the original list price. For anyone who enjoys the art of firearm engraving, anyone who owns a gun engraved by Fracassi, Pedretti, Terzi or any of the myriad of Italian Master Engravers or a Trophy Committee Chair who is looking for a different trophy that will be enjoyed by generations of a trapshooter's family for years to come, grab these while they are here!

The Fracassi and Pedretti books are trade editions that are priced at $75.00. The Terzi is a Deluxe Slipcased Limited Edition - One of One Thousand priced at $100.00. While my inventories last, I'll sell the Pedretti and Fracassi books for $45.00 each and the Terzi book for $60.00. The good news is that these books fit in a USPS Priority Mail Medium flat rate box and will ship for $13.60 per box. The better news is that one, two or all three will fit in one box. The most goodest news of all is that I'll further discount all orders for all three books to $140.00 for the set. All books are brand new and still in the factory shrink-wrap. Yes, I have multiple sets ready to ship. Let me know how many you need. I will sell the books individually, but the shipping will be the same.

Any one of these wonderful books makes a great gift and a marvelous addition to any sportsman's (and sportswoman's) library. A set of all three is something else!! I have personally donated multiple copies of all three of these books to gun clubs where they have been awarded as trophies and they have been met with enthusiasm and appreciation. The HOA winners at Sunnyvale, California's March Winter Chain Shoot will be the proud owners of a brand new, still in the factory shrink-wrap Mario Terzi Limited Edition this weekend.

If you are involved in trophy acquisition and are looking for something different and unique as an award, email me quickly at ahoa1986@aol.com or call after 9AM Pacific Time and we'll talk. As of Saturday, May 6 I have just three Pedretti and 3 Fracassi books left. See my last post for further details. If you want to surprise the wife or husband with something they might not necessarily buy for themselves (the best kind of gift) let me know. I prefer email at ahoa1986@aol.com since I check that several times a day wherever I am in the world.

Thanks for looking, Mike Mann Your Myrtlewood (and Engraving Book) Source

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  2. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

Hi Mike, I will buy the books
    PM sent

3. Mr.M

Marcello,

Ah, the beauty of the Internet. PM responded to. I think it's great that a friend from Italy can get books on three Italian Master Engravers from a guy in Selma, Oregon without hardly blinking an eye. I just saw one of the Terzi books on Ebay in "good" condition for only $495.00.

Thank you and Regards, Mike Mann

4. Mr.M

I've had a bunch of questions and thought I'd post answers here so everybody can see.

1. These are all first edition, brand new still in the factory shrink-wrap. They are out of print and out of stock almost everywhere but here.

2. Yes, I have more than one of each book. I've shipped seven full sets in the first two days and I have more than twenty full sets of three books still available.

3. You can fill your collection by buying only one or two of the books.

4. No, I will not be reducing the price of any of these three. In fact, I'll be adjusting the price of the Terzi upward because my research has shown that they are selling used for $140.00 to 195.00. This book was only available in the 1 of 1000 edition with a bookplate signed by everybody who had anything to do with the creation of the book. The copies I'm selling are brand new and still in the factory shrink-wrap. The original price was $99.95 and there are no more available when these are gone. I've had several folks tell me that I'm nuts for making them available at $60.00. Well then, I'm nuts!!! And you should take advantage of the crazy guy!

5. The Fracassi is a standard trade edition which sold for $75.00, but I've enhanced those books by getting bookplates for each book signed by the authors and the producer. Just makes them a little more special.

Thanks for looking, Mike Mann Your Italian Master Engraver Book Source Gunstock Blanks, too.

5. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

I will take a set Mike, and will call you. Dave.

6. Mr.M

David,

One set reserved in your name. 541-597-2118

7. Mr.M

Five more sets shipping today. If you're pondering maybe - mmaaayyybbbbeeeeee getting a set, do it now. When these are gone, they're gone.

All are out of print. All are highest quality photographs with great narratives about the engraver's life and the inspirations that drove them to the pinnacle of the art form.

These prices are only available to TS.comers and are 60% of the retail when they were in print!!

Mike Mann

Trapshooter thanked this.
  8. bighornsheep

bighornsheep Member

Message sent to you Mike. I would like the set of three.

9. Mr.M

Sheep,

You have a PM.

Mike Mann

10. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Mike,
    I'll take a three book set. Where do I send payment?
    Mike battista
    727 410 5212

GA 88 thanked this.
  11. Mr.M

Payments by check or money order can be sent to PO Box 846, Selma, Oregon 97538. Paypal to ahoa1986@aol.com is the easy and quick way to "git 'er done".

If you're mailing payment, please let me know so that I can set aside a set (or two) in your name. Surprises in the mail may not get satisfied.

Bighorn, if you've changed your mind, please let me know. I've heard nothing from you since your initial inquiry.

I still have several sets available after putting a few back for local purchases here in Oregon. Again, if you are waiting for me to reduce the prices, it ain't gonna happen. Already at 60% of their initial release price, the only way the numbers will change is to move up.

Going, going.......................................

Regards, Mike Mann

bighornsheep thanked this.
  12. GA 88

GA 88 Member

Hi Mike,

I'll take a set of the 3 books and PM sent.

Thanks, Cliff

tmitom thanked this.
  13. Mr.M

Cliff,

PM back at ya!

Mike Mann

14. bighornsheep

bighornsheep Member

Sorry Mike, I did get your message. Weekend ended up crazy.
    Thank you.

15. Mr.M

A few copies of each book left. I'll be at the Golden West Grand in Livermore, California from May 11 to May 14 showing gunstock blanks. If you'd like to pick up one or more of these books at Livermore, please let me know now by email at ahoa1986@aol.com and I'll set them aside and save you the postage. If you don't reserve yours ahead of time, you may be disappointed.

Thanks to all who have purchased these great books. A few folks have called and ordered additional sets as soon as theirs arrived and they saw the quality of the publication.

Mike Mann

16. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Hi Mike,
    I would like a set also. Thanks, Bill Grill

17. Mr.M

Bill,

Got it! You have a PM.

Mike Mann

18. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Mike. I{'ll trade you a set for you know what.

PM now

19. Mr.M

Jack,

PM responded to. Always open to reasonable trades.

Anybody else got something of value you want to trade? Gold, silver, other limited books, etc.

Let me know at ahoa1986@aol.com.

Thanks Jack

Mike Mann

jwheeler thanked this.
  20. Mr.M

Seven full sets left. I'll take a set or two to Livermore for the GWG, but only if they're not previously sold. If you've already got one set (or two or three - you know who you are!!), you already know what great gifts these will be. Yes, I'm trying to get more, but these beauties are limited and out-of-print.

Speak now or forever hold your.............................

Thanks to all who have ordered. Those who've received these books, let us know what you think of the subject and the quality.

Regards, Mike Mann