1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Massachusett clubs-Steve Huber Trap Service & Sale

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hubie7, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hubie7

hubie7 Member

I am scheduling service calls the end of April/beginning of May for the Plymouth, Mass. area. If there are any other clubs close to that area that need servicing, please contact me. I can divide the travel costs amongst the clubs which will alleviate some of the expense for servicing. My cell is 570-449-0008 and my website is Hubertraps.com.

Thanks everyone.

Steve

2. PSA #33

PSA #33 Member

If this is true and Steve Huber is going to Massachusetts, Every club from Menuteman to Holbrook to Old Colony, to Southboro should call him to service their Super Stars (Trap or Skeet)His Number is 570-449-0008

3. hubie7

hubie7 Member

Thanks PSA #33 for the vote of confidence. I am looking forward to traveling north - working, meeting with friends and eating some great food.

4. PSA #33

PSA #33 Member

You hit the nail on the head Steve. The food is great here. If the deal with Plymouth goes through, and you stay at the Hilton Inn on Long pond road, I will come and get you. We'll have some Pizza, some antipasto, steamers, a couple of Sam Adams seasonal, and call it a day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.