1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mass Marketing for Gun Control...who will buy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Evidently the people who ran Obama's campaign (Gibbs etc.) are going to be mass marketing gun control.

Now we all know mass market techniques work on the low information groups and others.

How do we keep mass marketing anti gun, mind control, political techniques from being used on the general public and against the Constitution and Second Amendment?

Where are the pros on this stuff?

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Sure gun control will reduce gun crime. Just look at how well the war on drugs has reduced drug crimes!

That's the message I would be shouting - don't attack the symptoms, go after the root cause - criminals.

3. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

New buzz word is "gun safety measures". Gun control didn't test well in focus groups.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Well, regardless of all the talk, we still await our marching orders due to come from Obama's "exec orders". the marketing is likely to see how much the public will stomach.

5. kenf

kenf Active Member

I think the momentum is currently on our side and we have to continue pushing back.

6. rpeerless

Maybe the solution is to do a 'reefer job' on unjust gun laws that subvert the Second Amendment and the Constitution. ;)
    Fire to fire, water to water, air to air, earth to earth, reefer to reefer?

A Russian take on things, one good turn deserves another....

7. rpeerless

Imagine you were a large corporation and you just landed the advertising account for ending gun violence assault. How would you spend your billion dollars? Would you change existing statistics in your favor for one?

Perhaps I should clarify that I am not opposed to ending gun violence but I am opposed to Gun Control.

8. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Well we just need to do some "mass marketing" of our own. Donate to the NRA/ILA, it costs money to get our side out there.

9. rpeerless

And don't put all your eggs in one basket. There's Landmark Legal Foundation, the Second Amendment Foundation, Freedomworks, Gun Owners of America, National Gun Rights, SOFA to name a few.

Add to the list if you would...let's muster up support.

10. rpeerless

http://clashdaily.com/2013/01/protest-the-president-tv-blackout-on-monday-obamas-inauguration-day/

Here's a link to someone doing something.

11. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

CITIZENS COMMITEE FOR THE RIGHT TO KEEP & BEAR ARMS. Bellvue Wa.

12. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

The assault is against you (not assault weapons although a misnomer) by these people. They got the assaulter (if such a word) in chief elected and now they'll turn on you. We need to be vigilant and watch their moves. I wouldn't be surprise if George Soros is close by. Please join the NRA. BT100dc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.