1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mason-Dixon Clay Busters receives nonprofit status

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by roger8918, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roger8918

roger8918 Member

After much anticipation, it is my great pleasure to announce that the Mason-Dixon Clay Busters are an official 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. This effort started back in September 2008 with our filing articles of incorporation and became official on May 4, 2009 when I received our Letter of Determination from the IRS . Donations to the Mason-Dixon Clay Busters are now officially tax deductible. Woohoo! This status should open many doors to our organization.

I would like to thank Mike Gottlieb of Vangrossi & Recchuiti who worked so hard to make this a reality. Without Mike we would have been lost. Mike you are a hero in my book!

Next Steps:
    I ‘m currently in the process of applying for our PA Sales Tax Exemption.. This is going to take a few weeks to get done but it will be well worth the effort. The exemption would have saved us $168 on our most recent ammunition purchase. That’s a lot of money that could have been saved!

Thanks to everyone who helped!

2. tinker

tinker TS Member

way to go roger bill kelly syn gun club

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.