1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Maryland State Shoot Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by B Peters, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B Peters

B Peters TS Member

Does anyone know the results of the Maryland State Shoot?
    Thanks, Trapper

2. Seitz Shooter

Seitz Shooter Member

I know they held the shoot, but the results are MIA????????

Adios, Dirk

3. williamkelly

williamkelly Member

nothing on mill or state web page as usual

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I’d like to congratulate my friend Osker Reynolds who won Junior Handicap Champion on Sunday. Osker had been struggling for quite awhile not shooting to his potential, but Sunday he prevailed through the self-doubt, the disappointment and frustration, and put in a great 95 to win it outright against several of the best Juniors in the mid-Atlantic region including a couple of All Americans. This week represented his last MD State shoot as a junior… what a great way to finish it off!

Well done my friend. You and your dad are great friends and I always enjoy your fellowship and fun—even if you abused my Sweet-Pea after your dad took a poop on her, and the fact you regard my shooting prowess appropriate for cheap soft shot!

See yas at Winchester and I’ll be gunning for ya!

The full results will be posted soon… patience.

Guy Babin

5. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

Thanks for all the kind words guy. It feels good to finally shoot a decent score. My dad picked up his new shotgun today so everyone better watch out at winchester. I will be looking for you and your soft shot and will treat sweat pea better this time. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Sinerely, Osker Reynolds (Hard Shot)

6. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Another winner of note for many of us was Janice Feaga’s win of the Ladies Maryland Singles Championship with a 98/100-198. I was honored to shoot next to her and witnessed her total obliteration of any target that dared to get in front of her trusty Browning. Her win is even more amazing considering she was only a month recovering from a major surgery. Her husband Dave did well too, but Janice waxed us all.

The Feagas are some of the best people anyone could ever hope to meet.

Well done Janice, you are a lovely and deserving Champion.

Guy B.

7. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Yet another winner was Jake Snyder—shooter supreme. If I remember correctly he was the State Singles Junior Champion with a 198. I’ve known Jake and his lovely family for several years now and have come to count them as dear friends. Jake is a trapshooting natural and a great young man.

The whole Snyder clan is a great family, with tons of shooting talent and most importantly, tons of family values.

Congratulations Jake. Watch out for that Caleb character he’s trying his best to sneak up on all of us.

Steve & Laura, I really enjoyed hanging out with youall and genuinely appreciate your sharing of your lovely family with me.

Guy

8. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

It was too hot for me,because of poor health, to shoot my beloved shoot. On Friday,I took around 3 steps from my AC SUV & collapsed. I can't believe the shooters who came to my aid. A gentlemen with the first name of Ed held me up,while others including Junior(Omar) Webb also rendered much needed help. Three kind shooters helped me get back into my Trailblazer,where after sitting for a couple of hours,I recovered. I didn't shoot any of the shoot,however,I can't thank my fellow shooters enough. It wasn't the heat,as I had just stepped out of an air conditioned vehicle. The main purpose of this note,is to say what a great bunch of guys/gals we have shooting.They were insisting on an ambulance,however,I have taken 7 rides during 1997 in an ambulance & promised myself-no more.
    Thanks to everyone who helped me.
    Joe Jordan

9. DONNE

DONNE Member

I know Dave Shaffer won the 16's and doubles , overall , and I think all around. I'm not 100% sure of the guys name who won the handicap , but I know he's from Kent county !

10. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Glad you are ok Joe!!!!!!

11. Paul Jones

Paul Jones TS Member

Results for the Maryland State Shoot were just posted on the Millington web site.
    pj

12. laura!

laura! Member

Joe, the gentleman who helped you is Ed Darhower, Dylan Darhower's Dad. They are two of the finest people we have ever met. Dylan is an incredible shooter and a very generous, honorable and friendly young man and All American. His Dad is an amazing person and probably deserves a Father-of-the Year trophy.

Guy, Thanks for all the kind words. We had a great time hanging out with you. I hope we see you at Winchester. If we can scrape together the $.

Osker, Wanna squad up together for handicap? Oh, wait, never mind, you're standing behind me now!
    -Ms. Cheney

13. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

[​IMG]
    Tucker Wilt, from western MD wins Sub Junior with a 193, very impressive young man, we are very proud of him, Joe

14. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Congrats to Jake, Caleb and Laura Snyder....Great shooting gang. Steve you may not have won a trophy but congrats to you too for having such a wonderful family! Good job team Snyder!

15. Fritzboy

Fritzboy TS Member

I shot but the puller forgot to add 15 birds in every event.

16. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

I'm not braggin,or anything,but Osker also won the Md. State Doubles Jr Championship...................Wait a minute...........I am Braggin!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to thank all the wonderful people who attended this shoot.Just to name a few............Guy Babin,The Synder Clan,The Feagas,The Hammonds,The Grebs,The Darhowers..............This is just a few of the people that I consider dear friends,and wonderful shooting companions.I am trying not to leave out anyone(Mike Poore,and lovely wife),but I just wanted to say thanks for all your support,and friendship.

D.P.Reynolds

17. oskerspap12

Mike,

Dad can't shoot worth a hoot,but "DAD" picked up a new gun,and is in the process of learning how to shoot a shotgun(all over again)((WAtch out world........Dave got a gun)).Hey............We're going to the Va.State Shoot..........how about y'all come on down to Winchester on Friday for a visit.Heck, bring your shotgun for a quick tune up before the Pa.Grand.Until then.......best regards to you,and Barb

D.P.Reynolds

18. Too Tall

Too Tall TS Member

Osker Sr. and Jr.

Great shooting and congrats to Jr. for for winning the Junior Handicap Champeenship on Sunday. I parked next to you Saturday in the green Ford. Wish I could have gone back Sunday, but was too tired after what happend Friday and at work and the ER. Nice to meet you two, great conversation and we'll see you soon.

Robert Houston

PS and congratulations to Janice. I could tell she ran the last 100 by all of the hugs she got.

19. oskerspap12

Hey Robert,
    It was a pleasure meeting,and speaking with you.I hope all is well.Until then.................God Bless...........Smoke'en all

D.P.Reynolds

20. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

Ed,once again,a great big thank you.

Donne,Kent County was well represented. Handicap Champ=Buddy Covey;A Doubles & Overall Champ=Bobby Kozur;Class B Doubles Jack Clark;Sr.Veteran double=Don Koepke. I don't know the scores.

Why don't you join us sometime at Kent County on Wed.night.

You & I looked like two clowns trying to open the door to the club.One pushing & the other pulling on a locked door.
    THANKS EVERYONE,

Calvin did you shoot?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
2006 md state trap shoot results
2015 maryland state trapshoot results
maryland state shoot results
maryland state trap shoot
maryland state trapshoot2015

md state shoot

md state shoot results