1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Maryland people

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by riss6270, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

I was wondering if anyone on trapshooters that live in MD is a member at Thurmont Conservation & Sportsman's Club? I live close to there and would like to go there once or twice to shoot some trap. So if anyone is a member and would like to shoot trap there let me know. Id even be willing to pay for your rounds of trap.

2. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Howdy,
    My name is Dave Reynolds.I have shot there a few times,and enjoy the folks that shoot there.I am not a member there,but would be glad to shoot a round,or two with you...........but,I won't let you pay for my rounds.They shoot there on Thursday nights,and it is open to the public.My son(Osker),and I are going to the GAH(Grand American Handicap)in Sparta,and will be back next week.Give me a call(301-865-0162),and we will get together,and shoot 'em up.Until then.......take care,and be safe.By the way,my home club is Tuscarora GC,come on down,and shoot them up with us some evening(Wednesday 4-9PM,Saturday 10-2)

3. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

Dave,
    I thought that TCSC was for members only? Thats what everyone has told me. But if you go there on thursdays next week i may have to meet you there. I am going vacation so it may have to be sept till i can make it there. Also i shoot at TGC. I shot there yesterday actually. I like it but its a drive for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.