1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Martinez ZZ Report

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Guy, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy

Guy Member

If there was ever an opportunity for some of you marginal talent players to grab some of the money.....it was today.....but you'll never know because you stayed home. You stayed home, and we had 16 of the finest shooters in the State show up.....and we tore up the scoreboard.....not a player was left out......well, we tore it up because nobody could stand to look at it.....let alone claim the number beside their names.....

And in the midst of the men crying, calling for mama, and throwing guns in trunks......a warrior appeared.....you know him well.....he has graced your company many times.....and today he was unstoppable......shooting the winning score......yep, it was me......and my big 19.....take that, you swine.....and, but, well, I had to split it with Herb......I know it sounds unbelievable, but it just happens sometimes.

So here's the rest.....

On the front.....High score of 8 (eight) That's EIGHT!!!

Split $230 Steve, Tyler, and Ray Miller (Mr. I never play the money unless I win at a meat shoot the day before)

Second place of 7 (SEVEN) Mr. Peck (he,he,he)

On the back......High score of 10

Split $250 Ken Peschel and Dean

Second place split $170 Gary and Otto.

The frickin' wind was murder today.....alittle hazy.....and we all wanted to shoot 2 oz. shells......

Miss and Out split by John Teresi and Ken Peschel (a couple of deserving souls)

Next shoot 10/2 Stockton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.