1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Martinez ZZ Report

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Guy, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy

Guy Member

I know. I know. I've been a kind of smart ass on these reports....I can't help it. It comes from the crowd I run with....they taught me well.....or maybe it's just DNA. But I'm going to try to tone things down from now on....get alittle more serious with the facts and details......report faithfully on the day and scores.....and the fine gentlemen that play this wonderful game. It's truly a privilege to be a part of all this.....so here goes....

I KICKED ALL YOUR BUTTS TODAY!!! HUH??? How'd you like them apples??? HUH? Oh, it felt so GOOD.....to hammer you heroes....was truly a sight to behold!!!! It couldn't happen to a finer gentleman.....except

One other man stepped up.....Mr. Teresi and I tied for HOA (I gave him half my money....won't happen again)

Dean Kolnes won the front, with Mr. Peck and Joe Panetta splitting second.

Joe and Paul Dorsa split first on the back, while Dave Peck and Ken Peschel split second.

The MISS and OUT was all MINE, too....somebody shorted me though....there was only $300 in it....but,

you need not worry....I'm good for about one score a season....so you're all safe for awhile.

See you at Stockton next Sunday.

I'll try to be a better person from now on.

Guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.