1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Martinez ZZ Report

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Guy, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy

Guy Member

USA ZZ Team Selection Match -
    Some of you guys missed a fine day.....we swapped Dave Alcoriza for Mike Bogetti, who spanked us all just like Dave does....we just can't catch a break. Maybe Mike can afford a car wash now. That rig is pretty ripe, Mike. Everybody missed Herb too.

1st - Bogetti.....25 (Money and Team) $480.
    2nd - Dean (New guy with no last name).....23 (Didn't play the money, but took 2nd in the Team Shoot)
    3rd - Brandon Belanger - (21) Team Shoot

Front 15 - 1st (11) Belanger, Hungerford, Peck (Split $290) -
    2nd (10) Joseph, Kirsten, Brandon Belanger (Split $190)

Back 15 - 1st (12) Joseph ($290) -
    2nd (11) Brandon B. ($190)
    16 shooters played the money ($90), and seven got some back. Almost half, not too shabby. Notice second place alone on the back....

Miss and Out Winners - Belanger and Kirsten (split) - $310. (12 players @ $20 ea. + buybacks)

The June shoot at Martinez has not been finalized. I'll let you know.

Alot of the regular players will be shooting flyers next weekend in Reno.....but if 7 or 8 of you want to shoot at Coon Creek on the Sunday 22nd, send me an email or give me a call. (That means no big dogs....and us chumps might win somethin' for once.)

Guy
    916-447-1488

2. Guy

Guy Member

Dean.....I want to tell you....well, what I mean is.....give me a minute....it'll come to me.......it's just that......oh, forget it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.