1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Marsha VanDuyn, Hull Sales

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ECWis, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ECWis

ECWis TS Member

Marsha has been recommended on this site before. I have purchased thousands of hulls from her over the years, always great prices.

I went to order a new supply for this year, and the email that I sent bounced back "no such account". mvanduyn@satx.rr.com

I looked her up on gunbroker, user eel06, and she still has listings there. Bottom line is emails there go un-answered, there is a phone number which messages are never returned from, and the negative feedback from other purchasers who can't contact her is starting to pile up.

Does anybody know what might have happened?

Thanks

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

She moved from TX to IN a couple months ago. It looks like she was negligent in updating her contact info on gunbroker...

I was interested in buying hulls from her in the past, but with the shipping cost, it didn't make sense (IIRC, the shipping was 2x the cost of the hulls, not her fault, but it didn't make sense financially for me).

The other problem is that she doesn't sort once fired from multi-fired hulls. Most listings say you'll get some or a majority of once fired hulls, but I want to know what I'm getting when I buy something... Her prices aren't generally that much less than if you were to buy guaranteed once fired hulls from someone else. If she could sort the once fired AAs at least (the AAs are the easiest, since the factory primer, color wise, isn't available to handloaders, so you KNOW they are once fired), esp in the 28 and 410, she would sell them as quickly as she could get them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

marsha vanduyn