1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Married 20 years today..

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Yep.. Oct 13th 1989 we got together.. We've been thru alot together.. Good times and bad.. Never really had a fight... but at time..her hand in my pocket was more than painful.. Yet.. despite all those who said it would not last.. we endured.. We've gone almost everywhere together.. Yes.. I know she doesn't look as good as she once looked...but she never complained.. What do you think I should do for her today.. A good washing.. or an oil change with filter???? Yep.. Old Blue.. my 1989 Ford E-350 has a birthday..LOL... All Good.. Mike

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Geeze, I bet you were on the rocks during that whole "Cash for Clunkers" deal though....tell the truth now Mike.

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Well, Jeez.........As long as it's a Ford, you should get down on your knees and thank your lucky stars it lasted that long........(The devil made me say that)

Hauxfan!

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I say dump her for a Jap unit.....they really know how to treat a man. "Me so wewiable, me go wong time".

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

My last Ford Van was a 1978.. I kept it 11 years..and put about 325,000 miles on it.. 1 engine and 2 transmission overhauls.. it is still running around Folsom Louisiana.. Old Blue is rocking the cradle with under 130,000 miles..She's still a baby.. LOL... All Good.. Mike

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Yes Tron.. I know the type.. Weight me..weigh me.. and stupid me was looking for a scale all night long.. LOL

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Kim.. You are the diamond.. You have no clue how many of us would give anything to have our wife enjoy the sport we love so dearly.. Frank is a VERY lucky man.. but he knows that already... Happy and Healthy Mike

8. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Mike,

The really cool part of driving the same vehicle for extended periods of time is they talk to ya. You know how they run and handle, but if something is amiss you know it in a second.

Red, my ole Chevy P/U, and I have covered nearly a quarter of a million miles together and I still can't bring myself to get a new one. I suspect I'll have that ole truck around a few more years.

Sing "Happy Bithday" to Blue and she'll be good for another 100,000 mile or so. Just don't remind her of her age:)

ss

9. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Thanks friend.. What do think would be better.. a good wash and wax.. or an oil change??? LOL.. All Good.. Mike

10. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

I am so confused I deleted my post because I thought you were talking about your wife..........not your car. LOL Kim :)

11. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Kim.. you should have left your post up.. It gives all the guys and gals.."in between partners".. that one day.. if they are lucky.. they will have the relationship you and Frank have... All Good.. Mike

12. Doug Briggs

Doug Briggs TS Member

I've had a threesome with my Grabber and BT-99 for 24 years. Just don't let the BT know I have had a 682E on the side for the last year.

13. dverna

dverna Active Member

Mike
    Go all out and give her new oil and filter; and have her detailed.

Don't be a typical cheap trapshooter.

SPLURGE a little!!!

Don Verna

14. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Well Mike sounds as though "blues" about broke in. Nice thing about Fords is they just keep on lasten. Fortunately you didn't strike up a relationship which is now an Obama Rig.....

15. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Don.. you're killing me...LOL... Next you'll tell me to get her front end alligned...LOL

16. dverna

dverna Active Member

Mike,

Does she have a nice set of headlights!!!

Pictures PLEASE!!!!

Don Verna

17. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

You could buy her a bra for that sagging front end. lol

Hauxfan!

18. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Don.. you almost cost me a keyboard.. Actually.. we have a date Monday.. early in the morning.. when no one is around to see us.. I'll bring a camera.. Do you also want pictures with her top up??? She's got some big tatas under the hood..LOL... We're going to Houston,Texas... Quick trip.. No time for a motel room.. so we'll probably just enjoy a rest stop together..
    All Good.. Mike

19. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Actually Vern.. I bought a set of seats for my 1978 van with a overhead console.. The console is in my 1989 Van.. and so are the seats.. I forgot who made them.. but they still work and look good.. They were made by a small shop in Memphis.. that's all I remember about them..

20. dverna

dverna Active Member

Mike,

Early in the morning means you can make full use of the HIGH BEAMS. WOW!!!!!

Have good ride -- err -- I mean trip; and be gentle with her. She will take of you if you treat her right.

I will be waiting for those pictures.

Don Verna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.