1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Marlin 336 - 35 remington F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Catching Chrome, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

0   0   0

I have a Marlin model 336 chambered in 35 Remington. it has a 3 by 9 redfield widefield and is very good condition. I also have 2.5 boxes of ammo for it as well. $350 or trade for CCW such as a Ruger LCR, Sig 238 (+cash) etc. I will post pictures later.

prefer FTF in Southeastern, PA will ship at buyers expense.

2. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

OMG, I just sold my LCR, fired 20 rounds, Tuesday but would have loved to traded for this Marlin. I have wanted one of these for a while now. Timing is every thing. this should go fast.
    randy

3. jwells

jwells Member

0   0   0

how old is this gun?

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Barrel length and is the stock checkered?

Thanks

Gene

5. toad67

toad67 Member

0   0   0

I am interested, PM sent.

T67

6. cotton

cotton Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I am interested in your gun. I have a Ruger LCP, and Beretta 380 if interested. Please let me know. Thanks Danny Peugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.