1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Marlin 1894 Cowboy in 357 magnum

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Pumpman, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pumpman

Pumpman TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a Marlin 1894 Cowboy with the 20 inch octagon barrel in 357 magnum. I would like to find in great condition. Please email with info. Thanks. Jerry

2. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I think you should be meaning 1984 CB for the Cowboy model since you want 20" plus the octagon bbl.

3. Pumpman

Pumpman TS Member

0   0   0

The Marlin website says 1894C. Thanks.

4. Pumpman

Pumpman TS Member

0   0   0

I just checked. It is the model 1894 cowboy. Thanks for the correction. Jerry

5. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bought my wife one two years (1894 CB) in 357. It took about 200.00 total with shipping to get it usable and as slick as we wanted it. They seem to come out of the factory now days being very rough and difficuly to load let alone a female. Mine went to well known "Longhunter" in Texas who is a Cowboy gunsmith and it was the best money I ever spent.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    That's too bad. I have an old Cowboy 1894 in 45 Colt, and it's glass smooth, and was that way out of the box.

7. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

I have a couple of Marlin Cowboy's. My favorite is my 1894 in 45LC. Load that gun up with some cowboy loads and have fun plinking about the place. It'll also thump the daylights out of a deer with good hunting loads.

I also have a 45/70 cowboy, but I don'y know if it'll ever get shot enough to make the action as butter smooth as it could be.

ss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.