1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Markham Park Vendor Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tax Man, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tax Man

Tax Man TS Member

I was wondering if the vendor shoot is still on this year and if so, can I register before the event?

If I can pre-register, who do I contact. Last time I participated, I received a booklet, this year nothing.

Is there a list of vendors?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Paul

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Paul, Yes the Vendor's shoot is still on!!! Its on the 8th,9th,and 10th of Feb. I do not know if you can pre-sqad. Mixer will probably see this thread and give you any of those details. The only vendors I know for sure from Cathy herself is both the eyeglass vendors, Pylinski Arms gunsmithing and Country Gentleman ,will be others, but got this info about 2 weeks or more ago. I am sure more info will follow. some of these shooters are now at Miami for the first chain shoot. Its over on Sunday. Break-em all. JEff

3. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

To pre register for our Vendors Shoot contact Nancy Tucker @ 954-214-7646. Other vendors are Bill Mains Engraving, Topline Porting, Tailgate Shotguns, Palm Beach Shooting Sports and others.

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

approved ammo for trap shooting at markham park