1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Market Value of 1 of 1000 3200 Trap and Skeet set

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by fmmafco, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

Hi, I am thinking about selling my Remington 3200 1 of 1000 # matched pair of skeet and trap shotguns which I bought back in 2007. They remain unfired new in original factory cases. Here is the thread I started when I purchased them.

http://www.remingtonsociety.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1255

Have any of you seen a comparable sale lately or do you have any information regarding current market value?

Thanks Greg

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I defer

3. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Fabulous Guns...Also was Lucky enough to Own a Set of these Very Limited Productions Guns. In Today's Market..WORTH and SELLING PRICE, of Late ..Are Two Different Thing's. Would Love to see Pictures of Remington's History.
    Shoot Well..Shoot Often with FAmily and or Good Friends, Bart

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

About ten years after those guns were made, a local firearms wholesaler had been given a pair of consecutively numbered guns to sell by a Remington employee. They were numbers 71 and 72, if I recall correctly. Only the trap gun's box had been opened but it had never been out of the box or assembled. The firm price for the pair was $1,200.

Believe it or not, I passed. The wood on that trap gun was not what I would call outstanding and it was the one that really mattered to me as I didn't shoot skeet, so I was afraid to buy the skeet gun sight unseen. Twelve hundred bucks was a chunk to me back then and I didn't think I could afford to risk that much on unseen wood.

Ed

5. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

Thanks SSTG

Why did you decide to sell?

6. lwr_

lwr_ Member

Beware! Most will want them to have the Factory updates, and it will have an impact on price.

7. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

I will post pictures soon, thanks for the feedback.

8. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

we usually have more regrets about passing and selling than we do buying. Thanks for the feedback Ed

9. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

Thanks lwr, these have the factory upgrades

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.