1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MARK ZAUHAR GETS HIS GRAND SLAM 6/21

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sle081, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sle081

sle081 Member

Mark congradulations on a well earned victory You will be the BIG DOG !! way to go Maybe if you put your K gun in the rack next to my P gun it will learn what it takes
    Former big dog

2. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Mark, Way to go. The rest of us might as well stay home from the State Shoot if you're going to shoot like that. Glenn

3. mnjim

mnjim TS Member

Good going Prez. What was all that B.S. about your doubles being down the crapper you were telling me about last weekend. Anyway cong's Mark. P.S. I'll help your wife at the auction at the state shoot. MnJim

4. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

Glenn McLeod: How did the shoot go at Grand Rapids last week? How may squads? I would have been there but they scheduled it the same week as EauClaire. I see that you will be at the state shoot. We will be there too but cannot go until Thursday PM. Will be at campsite 83. Hope to see you there. Take care and have a good one. Glenn send me something so I will have your Email address. I had it before when I was with AOL but now have a different address. thanks alex Kotter

5. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

Nice job Mark! Steve

6. Duluth Fatboy

Duluth Fatboy Banned User Banned

Great shooting Prez, now the rest of the Dog Squad will have to walk in the shadow of The PREZ. Great job. The Piddler

7. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Congratulations, Mark!

We are here in NE too....but had not heard this! GREAT job!

The Hulls

8. Elizabeth Christensen

Elizabeth Christensen Member

Hey Mark: Congratulations!! See ya in a couple weeks. Liz

9. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Congrats Mr. Big Dog. Thats some fine shootin' for a Minnidamsota boy. Now you need to work on getting some respect.

Maltzie

10. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Active Member

Mark: Good Job! Glad to hear it, Take care, Roger and AJ Brenner

11. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

Thanks to all of you for your comments. This is a great sport filled with great people. When I started shooting registered back in the 1980's, I was a class "C" singles shooter. It took me several years to get to AA. It has been only the last three years that the thought of a Grand Slam seemed remotely possible. To achieve it is certainly a thrill. Good instruction, thanks Phil, Harlan and the late Frank Little, good equipment, thanks Krieghoff and Wenig, and the great people I meet at shoots and have the pleasure of shooting with, all have made this possible.

Thanks again, Mark Zauhar

12. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Mark was shooting on the next trap and as he walked back to the bench shaking hands and, it seemed, shaking a bit himself as well, I thought I'd never seen a happier trapshooter. The grand slam is the hardest thing in trapshooting and an accomplishment that stays with the shooter forever. Congratulations, Mark, great job!

Neil

13. bas

bas Member

Mark...congratulations on this great achievement...we have never met...but I do know one of the other great trapshooters in the family....Great Shooting!

Betty Sackett

14. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

Jim had one of the trophys wrong, it was the class AA singles champion not runnerup.

This shoot was my all time best for all of the reasons Jim mentioned but also because of all the fine people that called to say congrats and all of the people at the shoot that did the same.

Thanks again to all of you.

Mark Zauhar

15. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Congratulations [MARK] big happy dog on the (SLAM)!!!!

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Hope you have a 400 X 400 on you next hot day.

Foghorn

16. stockguy

stockguy Member

Congratulations on your great shooting at Nebraska, Mark. I enjoyed meeting and visting with you while there. You are a good ambassador for trapshooting and for your state of Minnesota.

Greg Hissem

17. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Great shooting!!! Congratulations. And congratulations on all your wins for the event!

18. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Well done Mark..

Congrats on the wins :) The crowd you had to beat for those wins should make them very gratifying...

19. K80-GLEN

K80-GLEN TS Member

Mark congratulations on the Grand Slam. You make the rest of us on the Dog Squad feel proud. Almost Hairless

20. sls

sls TS Member

Mark congratulations on your great shooting at the Nebraska State Shoot. I also got to shoot singles on Saturday with him, be broke them all. it was nice to meet you and shoot with you.

Shannon Sorrick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mark zauhar